The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime

Easymac

provided they do a rework on her first where we actually NEED power strength instead of a pathetic tiny duration (nuker build)

I've never seen str as viable on here, her 2 ability i use for heals, her 1 I use on hard to kill enemies...then her 3 is useless AF, and her 4 is her nuker at low duration.

I don't think that any of the Prime Warframes have received those boosts because they would be much more significant. I'm personally against this idea, because I don't want the Vanilla versions of the frame to be completely outclassed, and small boosts to max energy and armour are thankfully easy to ignore.

'Energy Strength'?

uhh, what?

also, Prime Equipment shouldn't defeat the existence of the previous content. otherwise you're just invalidating your own content, and spending development time to not increase the amount of content available to Players.

Ash prime got a boost to armor.

But no one has a boost to energy effeciency/strength/range/duration.

Could we have saryn be the first Prime frame with a buff to energy strength?

The reason Frames don't have that is because none of the frames have those stats by default. Those differences are specific to powers. To change Prime but not the other means DE would now have an additional skill to balance.

Also the powers used by regular and Prime are likely the same assets. So any changes to a Prime's power only would likely require a new asset to be made.

Edited by Lightsmith

too much op for now. need nerf power 4.

Nerf? Her  ult is the only ability which makes her viable right now. She needs changes for her first 3 abilities not a nerf.

And I think strenght boost would be unfair compared to the regular Saryn. May be a speed boost would be cool^^(But I think this isnt goin to happen)

Shield isnt going to be buffed since she has enough health.(On the other hand, it could be like Ash, with 25 extra shield) 

So I guess its going to be:

-may be 2 new polarities( 2V, or 1V and 1D)

-Armorboost

-