Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Carapace, Where Art Thou My Carapace?

KingTaro

I'm just grateful that they are in the process of giving us void 2.0. One of my clan warlords has been farming almost non-stop since ash p was released, managed to get ash and carrier, but not one single piece of the vectis.

The other warlord ran through 80 plus keys, didn't get a single part. To any of the new stuff. Starts letting one of our other members use his keys, they get every part, within two keys.

Rng is random, and in a random system, this kind of stuff does happen, but dear god. Almost makes you believe that our accounts have hidden "luck" stats.

Maybe cuz they release new primes every 4 months or so and dont expect people to farm it so fast and burn out faster than touch paper...

Also, who would buy PA if everything could be farmed within days?

I loathe the RNG as much as the next guy but it's the "price" we pay for what is essentially free DLC each quarter.

I finally got it on my 34th run.

well, this is in line with the thread's running average. 1/34 isn't far off from 1/36.

Does the carapace even exist cause ive did all 27 t3 exterminate keys i had and not a single carapace. Is the drop chance like 0.00001% cause very few people hav got it.

Looking to be somewhere in the realm of ~2.5% to ~4%. Of course, that's just from what's reported in this thread, so its not that accurate. Too small of a sample size. And I have no real idea of who the outliers are? Except that 2 for2 guy. He's throwing off the curve something fierce.