Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Trinity Need A Prime ?

pavlo555

Trinity should be Primed, but of Banshee Saryn and Trinity, is the least likely - at least going by DE's general attitude towards her.

Just because you don't like the Orokin Gold trimmings, doesn't mean they shouldn't happen.

Also, about your first screenshot. Painting something yellow and painting it gold are very different. Yellow is a colour, gold is a range of colours with a specific texture.

Edited by Kthal

Trinity should be Primed, but of Banshee Saryn and Trinity, is the least likely - at least going by DE's general attitude towards her.

Now Explain why should she be primed ?

And now... what stats/trimming would make her better? Fan concepts didn't really change her when it came to thematics of primed trinity.

And about the comment - i didn't go for making her gold but phobos dusty.

Edited by pavlo555

Why shouldn't she? You don't actually have an argument to counter against yet, which is your job if you're going to start a discussion about why she shouldn't be primed. 

Explain why she shouldn't.

Trinity is an early frame, one of the more iconic ones, a player favourite, and has been hated (or so it seems) by the developers for a while. She needs a lucky break.

Trinity is an early frame, one of the more iconic ones, a player favourite, and has been hated (or so it seems) by the developers for a while. She needs a lucky break.

She had more love since upd.15 . True damage on EV made her able to instakill everything when it came to EV build.

And with rage+QT she makes the team Invincible. IF she gets a prime, this would be a waste of 3 months to make another prime. She does not need a primed version. She is the most lategame frame of those pseudotanks (i look at you, chroma) and has greatest single target damage - instakill in few seconds. Stats on prime won't improve anything. And prime looks would even ruin it like it did with Loki prime which looks ugly and is overused.

I think if trinity prime isn't a thing, another prime would be so much better, banshee needs some shield boost to support her survivability, saryn would need some love since bewbs.

Edited by pavlo555

She should be primed, not only she feels like an underdog in the eyes of comunity. Since we are seeing much more radical designs of prime frames ( Ash is a decent example ) aand we want to see the damn cloth physics for her skirt prime.

Also she is one of the "oldest" female frames that still haven't recieved gold treatment, and if DE pulls another Nova moment where clearly they used popular gear for more $$ it would really feel sour.

Also she is one of the "oldest" female frames that still haven't recieved gold treatment, and if DE pulls another Nova moment where clearly they used popular gear for more $$ it would really feel sour.

Isn't trinity popular ? I think banshee prime would be the better way to go if you are all about older frames and less popular. I think primes are about pulling peeps to play it or that. Trinity EV is already overused in cheesy missions... Do you need a prime that would be even more overused like rhino prime ?

Isn't trinity popular ? I think banshee prime would be the better way to go if you are all about older frames and less popular. I think primes are about pulling peeps to play it or that. Trinity EV is already overused in cheesy missions... Do you need a prime that would be even more overused like rhino prime ?

If you try to play the game on Pub and what not, You will rarely outside of Draco or Sechura find another fellow trinity player. Barely anyone plays Link build with her anymore, and throughout constant updates and getting nerfs people are even paying less attention to her.

If she ever gets primed, she should get a bit more "buffs" to keep her playable in the soloing department, since she is great for support and mostly used there. Banshee is also one of the lesser popular frames, even more so than Trin. But Saryn is a very used frame due to Misasma spam builds.

And yes PA is all about getting some money for DE in the end, hence they never added prime accesories without boosters for lower price.

If she ever gets primed, she should get a bit more "buffs" to keep her playable in the soloing department, since she is great for support and mostly used there. Banshee is also one of the lesser popular frames, even more so than Trin. But Saryn is a very used frame due to Misasma spam builds.

And yes PA is all about getting some money for DE in the end, hence they never added prime accesories without boosters for lower price.

Soloing ... Isn't she goddess of that alongside with excalibro? 99% blessing and CC resistance with link make her immortal and so God Tier in case of Soloing department, Excalinur in Solo department can make the most DPS and squish out 100 lvl in a blink of an eye. I have played yesterday 1.5 hr run of T3Survival for Platinum Prime, and I didn't feel uncomfortable in any moment. I have granted 99% blessing then allowed excalibur to kill everything inside of the bubble, then swept armor off the heavy targets, rinse and repeat. It has gone way too easy with those 2 frames, I didn't support but tank, and thus came out better rather than EVing all the way like you, Dear friend, use that frame.

Great not for Support, but for cheese, EV needs a rework before she gets a prime. I would rather play her tank until EV is fixed.

And hence, If i solo'd with a good gun by side, wouldn't those be the easiest 40 minutes of game?

Edited by pavlo555

According to DERebecca, ALL frames will be primed eventually. This includes Trinity and Valkyr too. 

Sorry, your reasoning for her NOT getting primed is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. One could of said the same for both Loki and Rhino, but look at them. There is literally NO reason NOT to prime her. /Thread

Soloing ... Isn't she goddess of that alongside with excalibro? 99% blessing and CC resistance with link make her immortal and so God Tier in case of Soloing department, Excalinur in Solo department can make the most DPS and squish out 100 lvl in a blink of an eye. I have played yesterday 1.5 hr run of T3Survival for Platinum Prime, and I didn't feel uncomfortable in any moment. I have granted 99% blessing then allowed excalibur to kill everything inside of the bubble, then swept armor off the heavy targets, rinse and repeat. It has gone way too easy with those 2 frames, I didn't support but tank, and thus came out better rather than EVing all the way like you, Dear friend, use that frame.

Great not for Support, but for cheese, EV needs a rework before she gets a prime. I would rather play her tank until EV is fixed.

And hence, If i solo'd with a good gun by side, wouldn't those be the easiest 40 minutes of game?

EV needs to change, the whole "energy" mechanic needs to change due to corrupted mods making abilities spammable ( Fleeting expertise ). Trinity's ability designs were broken since her very first implementation, Invulnerability is never a good thing wheater its Valkyr, Trinity or old Ironskin Rhino or any other frame its just a bad gameplay design.

I never said that i used EV build to spam, infact the void build that i used for her was Link with abaiting Link augment that does fairly when soloing. She has a problem with soloing content, she is a support frame through and through.

The fact that you do not like X frame and he/she should not be primed is just that, shouting in the echo room while yelling out loud. I don't like all frames, probably none of us do. If Trinity is a cheeseframe and only her, you need to look at other frames as well: Miasma Saryn, MP Nova, Chaos Nyx, Radial Disarm Loki, Hysteria Valkyr, Vortex Vauban, Peacemaker Mesa etc...

This "issue" is not frame specific, it won't be fixed just by nerfing one frame or another. This is a major core gameplay issue in regards to power/ energy usage and modding in general.

Edited by Ognj