Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

420M Blaze It Son

Haukai

There was that guy from EGT with almost 2 B of income and that was about a year ago. So..not impressed:)

I'd love to see that if you can find back the picture, cuz that's actually really impressive O:

There was that guy from EGT with almost 2 B of income and that was about a year ago. So..not impressed:)

The cartel that owns most of the solar rails figured out how to exploit the battle pay system, and used that to give select members unbelievably stupid amounts of credits.  I'm assuming that's where such numbers come from. To get that amount without exploits, you're talking about somebody who is earning millions of credits per day every day since Warframe launched. It might be technically possible, but...Occam's Razor.

Puck yer frakin arguing bout exploits yo.... just blaze dat sith. Itzal good -_-

Pass it to the left er stpu..... :p

Hell yeah, some1 givz dat man a cooki... Puck cookies! Pass him da good thing yo!

The cartel that owns most of the solar rails figured out how to exploit the battle pay system, and used that to give select members unbelievably stupid amounts of credits.  I'm assuming that's where such numbers come from. To get that amount without exploits, you're talking about somebody who is earning millions of credits per day every day since Warframe launched. It might be technically possible, but...Occam's Razor.

Nah, Battlepay does not count towards gross income. Here's some proof.

My Credits:

7db48d48da1bdc0b246b6b4a84bf2f66.png

My Gross Income:

dbe0e277a52ebb585b71cc402d91b072.png

My Credits > My Gross Income

In fact, The first player who officially reported that he hit the 100 mil credit mark was from EGT.  Afaik nobody claimed to have 2bil credits back the days.

And I think that's the topic YourMoms was refering to:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158131-world-first-100m-credit-and-ankyros-skin/

Pictures are no longer available:/

Before the Void-Credit nerf you got ~150k with booster per T3 Cap /Ext run. (The only void missions were Raid, Capture and Exterminate!)

2 000 000 000 credits/ 150 000 credits per run =  13 333 runs   

I doubt that anybody did 13k+ T3 Caps at all.

Edit: Accumulating 100mil credits back the days was very impressive. The Capture keys did not come from nowhere and trading didnt exist, too.

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

-snip-

Many thanks for that reply Fraank, and simply taking time to answer my question :)

Edit: (and damn you for having that many credits, guess I'll have to farm harder!)

Edited by Haukai

• 2 weeks later...

What do you not know, my Dark Twin..?

What to do with it all. Maybe you could buy like Fireworks or years supply of DNA Stablizers (Doge Food) ? Maybe you could buy Pluto?

You too, can win a year supply of Kubrow Food.

Maybe just keep getting the currency. Nef can have his void, maybe we can pay to put him in the void.

Edited by Kinjeto