Hotfix 16.11.4

DE_Adam

Still no fix for:

1.Deactivating Excalibur's Exalted Blade makes me Unarmed:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/479039-deactivating-excaliburs-exalted-blade-makes-me-unarmed/

2.Broken camera for Blade Storm (zoom in too much after 16.6.3):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/467753-ashs-blade-strom-camera-is-broken-u1663/?p=5206645

3.Decreased melee weapon range and messed up hit box (since U16.5):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/

4.Invisible Syndicate Medallions

5.Client side suffers unusual delay for weapon holster animation to start even the game is not lagging at all:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425122-i-have-been-thinking-why-is-weapon-swap-speed-so-slow/

6.Frost's Avalanche:

A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).

B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).

Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

I can confirm all of these.

Changes:

• Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.
  • Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Fixes:

• Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios. 

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

no this is a lie still drops alot of forma in T3 defense and T3 survival like every rotation c is a forma and nothing else im wondering if you guys fixed it for less or more it worst than before

Still no fix for:

Primed Pistol Gambit still has an incorrect value of 17%.  All other primed mods have the same base and rank up by the same amount as their non-primed counterpart.  Regular Pistol Gambit is 20% so the 17% of the primed version is wrong.

DE Can you please remove the Braton Prime stock from Tower 3 Endless defense, it's the only thing I have been getting from rotation C. It is seriously bugging me. I have 6 of them now because of it.

DE removes Frost, Mag, Latron, Reaper, Boar and dakra to "stop the drop dilution" when 50% of the drop remains being cores and Formas BP.

Getting a Forma BP, a orokin cell, or a 5 rare cores pack, in 40 minutes/waves run should NOT happen, that's just one big fat joke. 

• Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Hmmm, are you really trying to make grind and RNG sound bad so you can have an excuse to change the system later? Tower III Defense Rotation C is already diluted with like 6 items if i am not in mistake, Rotation A only have one, blueprints should be more easy to catch, they don't value much on the market anyway unless you are being a shark. 

Imo, Void should be more rewarding on Prime equipment for every 5 waves. After all we want to reduce grind by introducing stuff on tighter rotation? I don't want to be opportunistic in order to make trading seem almost obsolete because almost everyone has Prime stuff on easy pick. That is bad Karma. But I think we all like bit of challenge on parts mostly.

DE should introduce items on places where there is less so we can balance the rotations and have possible opportunities. One rotation can have almost nothing, others can have a few, and others have more than a few.

Edited by Dislava-planet-tech

We shouldn't just accept that they intentionally made this mod wrong.  If it's not going to upgrade by 20% per rank it needs to be downgraded to a rare mod and some ducats refunded, credits, and cores refunded.  It shouldn't have the cost associated with a primed mod if it isn't going to be a true primed mod.

Instead of just adding MORE things into it, why don't you just fine-tune the entire RNG system when it comes to survivals and defence? It's pretty much a joke already while people are busting their butts and then getting an insult to the face when a forma or a core appears on a 20-40-60 minute run. Should work the other way. Rares should be more COMMON the longer you stay, because you're dodging, killing, and working hard for that part. It seriously shouldn't be the other way around.

Though, I'll give you credit for trying, I guess. Kinda stopped farming him because it began to feel like a joke. It's almost like you want us to pay for the access instead, which I can understand. It's a free game and you need to earn the cash somehow, but us loyal Tenno who farm for HOURS need a break too!

Sorry for my English, iknow my skills in languages are bad and i should feel bad.

Anyway/

I was forced to post this explanation:

1. Drop A is 5%, drop B - 95%

2. Reduce drop B to 5% add drop C and D with 45% each

3. Guess what - drop A IS STILL 5% GODDAMNIT

DE just added staff so you won't get only forma's in your drop. If Ash BP dorp is 5% you'll statistically see it every 20 attempts, and it doesnt matter how much any other staff you have on droplist - 1,2,3, or whatever

Do you know how RNG scripting works?

No?

Learn a bit of C++ processing in addition with <random> and <ctime>.

Adding another item (in this case two at once) will accumulative reducing the chance getting the ash part.

10 parts (random drop chance values and existent items, anyways C counts atm.)

1 Forma 50% C

2 Orokin Cell 70% B

3 Something useless 40% A

4 Something useless 50% A

5 Something useless 60% A

6 Something useless 40% B

7 Something useless 70% B

8 Something useless 70% C

9 Something useless 40% C

10 Ash Part 20% C

Ash has a chance by 11 : 100 (percentual calculcation)

1 Forma 25% C

2 Orokin Cell 70% B

3 Something useless 40% A

4 Something useless 50% A

5 Something useless 60% A

6 Something useless 40% B

7 Something useless 70% B

8 Something useless 70% C

9 Something useless 40% C

10 Ash Part 20% C

11 Ember Part 30% C

12 Bo Part 30% C

Forma chance has been reduced. Right. Two additional items on C. Getting the fact?
Yea?
Ash drop chance has DECREASED by additional 2 items.
THE CHANCE IS NOW BY 9.3 : 100!

People and misplaced logic about math.
Love it.
Able to say "you guys are numb and dumb not checking the fact that it is easier now obtaining parts" but not being able to do the math. GG civilization, GG 21st Century. Let us push the red button right now and getting over with this "smart" race called homo sapiens, aka humanity.

Learn C, blah-blah. If you know C++ that doesn't mean you are smart. Deal with it.

I assume you saw the algorythm and have a sample of source code. Post it or you are just talking nonsense. Or gather statistics. Oh wait. You can't.

And how did ya get this 190%?

Also your numbers are wrong - Ash BP drop was about 7.52% then and 7.52% now.

And yes DE forcing you to buy it. So what? Did you think that they develop for food or smthng? Or it's because you are so cool and fancy?

DE should fix rewards in T3 sabotage and mobile defense: today me and my team did 6 T3 sabotage runs with collecting caches, in 5 out 6 runs main reward was forma, in only one run we didnt get any forma and in two of runs we got TWO formas. Yesterday I did a lot of mobile defense T3 runs with a team and most of rewards were formas.

Edited by Culaio

Learn C, blah-blah. If you know C++ that doesn't mean you are smart. Deal with it.

I assume you saw the algorythm and have a sample of source code. Post it or you are just talking nonsense. Or gather statistics. Oh wait. You can't.

And yes DE forcing you to buy it. So what? Did you think that they develop for food or smthng? Or it's because you are so cool and fancy?

"If you know C++ that doesn't mean you are smart, Deal with it.", the most stupid statement regarding to a game which has been coded with C++, and the all beloved RNG as well. What are you pointing therefore? Thinking that even a scumbag is able to think logically and recode that?

Read the context again and stop talking bull****. "Also your numbers are wrong". You haven't read anything carefully, so I won't read yours.

Good day, wanna be.

Sorry for my English, iknow my skills in languages are bad and i should feel bad.

Anyway/

I was forced to post this explanation:

1. Drop A is 5%, drop B - 95%

2. Reduce drop B to 5% add drop C and D with 45% each

3. Guess what - drop A IS STILL 5% GODDAMNIT

DE just added staff so you won't get only forma's in your drop. If Ash BP dorp is 5% you'll statistically see it every 20 attempts, and it doesnt matter how much any other staff you have on droplist - 1,2,3, or whatever

You should have read the explanation of @Pacheon, while you have absolutely no clue how <ctime> and <random> scripting works. And no, that one isn't an algorhythm, as you might think, and DE call it. Those are simple lines, cloned once for each item. An algorhythm would look like this:

specialty.png

And it seem like, you are lacking this kind of knowledge as well. Your attempt to explain it is just a lackluster.

Sick of ember prime helmet!!!!!!! Ember is the new mag.. is everywhere!!!!!!!!!! made 15 T3 defense and at least 11 rewards of the round 20 was Ember Helmets!!!! Make something usefull and buff the simulor that is a big sh**!