Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Now Bored. Entertain Me My Subjects!

OverlordMcGeek

To entertain you im going to tell you a story I make up on the spot.

ok here goes...

so i stood there over my co worker with the gun in my hand. it was pointed right at his big fat red nose, and the revenge that I had been savoring for so long would finally be in all its juicynes IN MA MOUTH!

but then i realized I was so high on cocaine that the gun was a banana and I wasn't wearing any pants. but my co worker is high as well. he doesn't realize that the gun is really a banana.

taking advantage of this i point it at him and yell "REACH FOR THE SKY'S YOU SCUMBAG!" then he jumps right out the window with a willhouse scream.

i look out the window for a few seconds before yelling "AWW SH*T!!"  because of that the cops are coming with orders to shoot me.

well i did just murder someone with a banana... anyway with a bit of quick thinking i rush downstairs and grab my pants, then i run back up and use them to float out of the building right after i smash the window.

my lack of plan works perfectly I doge all the polices shots and fall into a bunch of power lines. i mean sure i end up dying BUT I LIVE!

that's why im sitting here right now over my gravestone as a ghost and...    F*CK!!

well i hoped you liked the story :)

Edited by Agentcheese

To entertain you im going to tell you a story I make up on the spot.

ok here goes...

so i stood there over my co worker with the gun in my hand. it was pointed right at his big fat red nose, and the revenge that I had been savoring for so long would finally be in all its juicynes IN MA MOUTH!

but then i realized I was so high on cocaine that the gun was a banana and I wasn't wearing any pants. but my co worker is high as well. he doesn't realize that the gun is really a banana.

taking advantage of this i point it at him and yell "REACH FOR THE SKY'S YOU SCUMBAG!" then he jumps right out the window with a willhouse scream.

i look out the window for a few seconds before yelling "AWW SH*T!!"  because of that the cops are coming with orders to shoot me.

well i did just murder someone with a banana... anyway with a bit of quick thinking i rush downstairs and grab my pants, then i run back up and use them to float out of the building right after i smash the window.

my lack of plan works perfectly I doge all the polices shots and fall into a bunch of power lines. i mean sure i end up dying BUT I LIVE!

that's why im sitting here right now over my gravestone as a ghost and...    F*CK!!

well i hoped you liked the story :)

We dyn want stori.