The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Needs A Lot Of Works.

Andrewz77

This Game Needs A Lot of Work. First the enemy is way too OP, like for example ancient healer,ancient exams, toxic ancient, ancient disruptor etc. When you are on T4Sur 60 to 80 min and ODD 45 or 60 waves when the enemy is about 100 or 150 level there is to much ancient stack to one another and heal each other way too much.They need to do something about that, and I know today the game got update. 16.11.5 and it says Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once. I don't see the difference it still is the same to me, correct me if I'm wrong.

Next thing, let's talk about Bombard, the Bombard has way too much splash damage when you are in T3D or T4D. When you get to about 35 waves please do something about that and I know this got fixed today, I still think they need to look over this stuff more. Maybe try it for yourself DEScott before you Nerf or Buff them.

Next, let's talk about the enemy shooting algorithm so for example if you are in a spy mission and you set off a alarm the enemy knows exactly where you are and they will keep shooting at the spot and keep shooting at you or when the enemy hides behind a cover and shoots you and they are very accurate, why can't the Tenno do that cover behind like the enemy. I know the Tenno can go behind cover but not like the enemy does it.

Next let's talk about  Grinding in this game there is way too much grinding in this game if you want the player to grind in this game you should at least make the Drop Table better chance to get the stuff you want to get or you could give the player more Void Keys to farm for the stuff they need like T2, T3, and T4 instead of making the player Grind all the stuff to get what they want please do something about that.

Next let's talk about your Warframe and Weapons it just seems like all the Warframe is weak when the enemy gets about 195 level in T4Sur or T3D and T4D. the player could be master at moding but when the enemy is level 195 and there is about 3 Bombard and 4 ancient stacking to one other, there is no way your Warframe can go on further, I don't care how good you are moding your Warframe you just can't go on anymore you could try but I am 99% you will fail sooner or later same with the Weapon sooner or later your Weapon is going to conk out and I don't get it why. Is DE putting weak Weapon in this game for example Bronco Prime, Sicarus Prime, ballistica, and furis etc if the Weapon is so bad why are you putting that weapon in the game its just junk sitting in your inventory maybe every once in awhile you will use it just for fun. I still think it is pointless to keep it. another thing isn't the Warframe supposed to be the best and the best but the DE keeps Nerfing them and keeps Buffing the enemy. No Wonder the Tenno almost got Extinct from the Old War its because of Scott keep Nerfing them. I really hope they will do something about this game its just way to much Grind not fun anymore for me been playing this game for about 2 years. I Might just stop playing this game every soon.

Edited by Andrewz77

I read the first sentence and had to comment; the game is balanced around starchart levels plus a bit, not level 100+ enemies (Ancient auras also don't stack).

Might want to brush up on your punctuation as well.

This Game Needs A Lot of Works first the enemy is way to OP like for example ancient healer,ancient exams, toxic ancient, ancient disruptor etc when you are on T4Sur 60 to 80 min and ODD 45 or 60 waves when the enemy are about 100 or 150 level there is to much ancient stack to one other and heal each other way to much they need to do something about that and I know today the game got update  16.11.5 and it says Adjusted spawns for Void and Infested Defense Missions to prevent too many Corrupted Ancients and Ancient Healers from spawning at once. and I don't see the difference it still the same to me correct me if I'm wrong. next thing let's talk about Bombard the Bombard has way to much splash damage when you are in T3D or T4D when you get to about 35 waves please do something about that and I know this got fixed today I still think they need to look over these stuff more maybe try it for you self DEScott before Nerf or Buff them. next let's talk about enemy shooting algorithm so for example if you are in a spy mission and you set off a alarm the enemy knows exactly where you are and they will keep shooting at the spot and keep shooting at you or when the enemy hide behind a cover and shoots you and they are very accurate why can the Tenno do that cover behind like the enemy I know the Tenno can go behind cover but not like the enemy does it. next let's talk about  Grinding in this game there is way to much grind in this game if you want the player to grind in this game you should at least make the Drop Table better chance to get the stuff you want to get or you could give the player more Void Keys to farm for the stuff they need like T2, T3, and T4 instead make the player Grind all the stuff to get what they want please do something about that. next let's talk about your Warframe and Weapon it just seems like all the Warframe is weak when the enemy gets about 195 level in T4Sur or T3D and T4D. the player could be master at modding but when the enemy is level 195 and there is about 3 Bombard and 4 ancient stacking to one other, there is no way how your Warframe can go on further I don't care how good you are modding your Warframe you just can't go on anymore you could try but I am 99% you will fail sooner or later same with the Weapon sooner or later your Weapon is going to conks out and I don't get it why is DE putting weak Weapon in this game for example Bronco Prime, Sicarus Prime, ballistica, and furis etc if the Weapon is so bad why are you putting that weapon in the game its just junk setting in your inventory maybe every once in awhile you will use it just for fun I still think it is pointless to keep it. another thing isn't the Warframe supposed to be the best and the best but the DE keep Nerfing them and the keep Buffing the enemy. No Wonder why the Tenno almost got Extinct from the Old War its because of Scott keep Nerfing them. I really hope they will do something about this game its just way to much Grind not fun anymore for me been playing this game for about 2 years. I Might just stop playing this game every soon.

tl;dr

While, many agree with me. We all enjoy this game, I however think that Warframe needs some changes in regards to power creep.

I think some of the missions are too difficult for me or my friends to complete. Some of the enemies, and missions are too difficult despite that my mods that I have been given are not maxed out or are to their max potential.

There is too much Grind to this game.

Until my demands are met, I will not tolerate... Hang on there is a video for this.

Sums up most of the arguments.

Edited by ChloeSakuna

I read the first sentence and had to comment; the game is balanced around starchart levels plus a bit, not level 100+ enemies (Ancient auras also don't stack).

Might want to brush up on your punctuation as well.

The game isn't really balanced at all.

But yeah, the point of 60+ mins into Void Survival is that things start to get quite difficult without a strong team.

I could not read the OPs post. Separate that mess into paragraphs at least.

Okay so as far as I caught his complaints are regarding enemy levels that are not balanced for, Grind, enemy aimbotting, and warframes being weak(again this is about content that nothing is balanced towards).

Unfortunately friend your problems are all problems that have been talked to death in the forums so it likely will not matter.

Holy wall of text.

Not gonna read that. No one would.

If you were not going to even read the post, answer me this. Why even comment in the first place. seems to mee like a $&*^ head move. excuse my french but your comment and opinion was not asked.

pkts2hW.gif

We comment because we have an opinion about something. So, is the privilege to the internet for better or for worse. I see no major solutions to this th

True this may be. I just feel if you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

True this may be. I just feel if you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all.

Or you could stop saying silly things, that make people ridicule you. Or you could stop taking things personally, this is the internet. : /

Honestly, most of the things I read on here I ridicule and dismiss. Again, no solutions to this thread. Thus lock!

Edited by ChloeSakuna

Or you could stop saying silly things, that make people ridicule you. Or you could stop taking things personally, this is the internet. : /

Honestly, most of the things I read on here I ridicule and dismiss.

This is the internet is a lame &#! excuse.

If you were not going to even read the post, answer me this. Why even comment in the first place. seems to mee like a $&*^ head move. excuse my french but your comment and opinion was not asked.

Before OP edited his post, it was literally a wall of letters and words. No spaces in between, just a whole block of text.

Some bit of spacing and punctuating is needed if you expect people to read your post, right?

Warframe does have a balance issue. Most people would agree that the base game would be the star chart (I know its going to change but this problem might still exists). The problem is that the star chart isn't really balanced around the idea of a non-catalyst weapon and non-reactor warframe being able to do the missions without getting their asses kicked. T3/T4 missions can be balanced seperately since they are more of the end game content with 40+ min survivals being the limit to what the game should be balanced for.

Just how balanced are enemies that are 165 levels above you supposed to be? I can't really think of many games where I, a level 30, was being able to competently take out enemies at level 195.

Survival and Defense are supposed to be played til you get overwhelmed. In my opinion, the Tenno are OP.

Edited by (PS4)GbHaseo

TL;DR: the game isn't balanced for 60+ mins of T4 survival / waves of T4 defense or equivalent. 

well duh. the raid trial's enemies are level 80-100. that's the maximum of balance you will get. any level more than that is more difficult than the devs intended. the fact you can stay alive is an accomplishment. 

also this guy may as well be a troll. 

*wall o text*

Honestly, you complain a lot about high level enemies.

Here's the thing though. Enemies scale forever in endless mission types. There will ALWAYS be a point where they are OP because of the infinite scaling nature, whether that is sooner or later. That it is why YOU have the choice to leave when you want. There is nothing wrong with enemies getting ridiculous if you have the choice to claim your rewards and leave before then. It's mostly for players who like that kind of challenge.

You aren't meant to still be alive around that level. If anything it's a great demonstration of what things are overpowered and may need toned down since you aren't dying like you are supposed too. 

You can easily avoid bombard's missile spray... the only problem is when you do defense / mobile defense as they're targeting that instead of you... Seriously, is it that hard to move?

Also: Sicarus Prime and Furis, bad? What?

My Sicarus Prime has 9.3k burst DPS, with high Status, and you probably never used Furis along with Chroma using his Vexing armor, there is a Mix and Match, dude, seriously.