Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prima Grakata Update Pls

Volume

Hi.

I looked for a topic for this before.

I feel like this weapon either needs more "pew pew" to it like the Prisma Gorgon, or more "oomph" a la old braton-vandal.

Right now it sounds kind of weak, and the fire rate isn't really reflected in the sound. It is almost as if it has a silencer on it.

I like the weapon a lot, but I think it would be much more satisfying to use with a sound that reflected its possible damage output.

Personally I like the sound of the prisma grakata more when it's fire rate is lowered via Vile Precision. It's like it's more defined, you can hear each individual shot better instead of it all being blended in together by such a high fire rate. But that's just my opinion.

And I recently forma-ed my Prisma Grakata 5 times.

And now to have a pew-pew sound, kinda slightly disappointed since most of the end-game smg's and rifles have pew-pew sound to them.

I would LOVE, to hear old Grakata sound for Prisma version rahter than pew-pew one.

Edited by Ognj

• 4 weeks later...

The Prisma Grakata will be getting the "Prisma" sound treatment soon.

Nice, thanks for the info!

Surprised I didn't see this until now, but that's cool! :3

Edited by Volume

Hi.

I looked for a topic for this before.

I feel like this weapon either needs more "pew pew" to it like the Prisma Gorgon, or more "oomph" a la old braton-vandal.

Right now it sounds kind of weak, and the fire rate isn't really reflected in the sound. It is almost as if it has a silencer on it.

I like the weapon a lot, but I think it would be much more satisfying to use with a sound that reflected its possible damage output.

I always want my Bullet hoses to sound like they will rip anything to shreds, I agree an audio update to the gun would be nice Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e