Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Employees In A Warframe Comic

Matiny

Hello. I'm currently making a WF comic.

MZkmjCY.jpg

Anyways, my plan is to cameo the staff into the comic, and your ideas are welcome. So far, here are my ideas...

Scott as DJ Vauban, a futuristic DJ Aoki (in terms of fame).

Rebecca as a Zephyr who helps introduce Ember Prime.

Megan as... something sexy. In other words, not much difference from real life.

Now that I got my obligatory compliment towards Megan outta the way, let's see who thinks what.

Great stuff, really nice drawing!

Megan as... something sexy. In other words, not much difference from real life.

Now that I got my obligatory compliment towards Megan outta the way, let's see who thinks what.

Aah so it's not just me that thinks so!

Ahem, I mean... *whistles casually*

Wow, amazing art^^

There can never be enough Megan-compliments :3

Mhhh if you want to go obvious Megan could work as an Ember ...but then the Zephyr+Ember Prime stuff might not work like you thought.

Rebecca/zephyr could have a feline-companion too (or a secret-cat"-thingy...just saying o3o'..I know I know, just as a cameo...but still :3)

Geoff could work as an Excalibur (again, if we want to go with things that already happened some time ago in other fan-art..maybe something smaller...like an Excalibur-assistent that does all the pre-work before the battle)

Danielle could work as a trustworthy Saryn/Trinity as a Medic - helping everyone, trying to calm everyone down if something goes wrong-  or just operating a medical station (I think I need some sleep xD)

mhhh... I don't really have a lot of (good) ideas ... yet .. maybe that will change^^

But great work, I really like the style.

Edited by Fabpsi

Warframe comic to read in my pastime when?

(It's even Orokin Era themed! Hurrah!)

I have no idea what your comic's story arc is, but why not the Lotus as Rebecca?

I know this is ret-conned, but the Lotus Rebellion was an event during the Orokin Era, implying she has some major influence back then. If there is just no Lotus in your story, well, then, that is that.

Rebecca's symbol is pretty much the Lotus at this point, sort of similar to Megan and Ember.

Edit: Is it sad that I think I know what tile the comic strip is in?

Farmframe.

Thanks to all.

I've seen it on reddit. But....was it really you posted it on reddit?

Yes.

Warframe comic to read in my pastime when?
(It's even Orokin Era themed! Hurrah!)

I have no idea what your comic's story arc is, but why not the Lotus as Rebecca?
I know this is ret-conned, but the Lotus Rebellion was an event during the Orokin Era, implying she has some major influence back then. If there is just no Lotus in your story, well, then, that is that.

I don't know anything about the Lotus Rebellion. How do you know about it? Since I don't know anything about Lotus, I didn't put her in the comic.

I love warframe comics and I love this ( > ^ - ^ ) > Sheldon could be Volt because... Um.. He seems like a Volt to me atleast. 

Also is there any specific place you might put this and ( hopefully ) more of these?

I don't know anything about the Lotus Rebellion. How do you know about it? Since I don't know anything about Lotus, I didn't put her in the comic.

It's within the Stalker codex entry. It strongly implies that the Lotus was a leader of the tenno, an orokin general, who commanded the tenno to ambush the orokin as they celebrated their victory in the sentient war. She was able to lead the tenno to commit the mass genocide of the Orokin people leaving few survivors as it seems.

Edited by (PS4)Xz-CryZel_Ex-13

You have done a great job so far! I take it you do other comics?

I especially like the good solids and subtle shadings. They look really good.

I await more.

I've done other comics, but I paused them. Eventually I'll get back to doing Avengers vs Justice League. Also thanks.

Edited by Matiny

• 3 weeks later...