Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A List Of Funny/weird Quotes From My Friends And Random People

Cyborg-Rox

Every time I'm on my PC playing online games, or talking with my friends in teamspeak, I have a notepad ready for writing down any silly quotes I hear/see. Thought I'd share my finds thus far. Most of these quotes are regarding Warframe or Team Fortress 2.

For the sake of the forum rules, I'll censor some of the meaner curse words.

Cyborg-Rox: I'm ****ing saving that. (Every time I hear/see a quote worth saving)
Cyborg-Rox: Piss out your eyeballs.
Cyborg-Rox: Oh my god, I can walk on this glass and die while doing it
Cyborg-Rox: Hide yo kids, hide yo wives! Someone's miffed!

HardcoreTehSwede: noper (His response when I asked him if he had sobered up yet)

Limekim: I'm gonna pull my hair out and put it up my ***!! (He was really, REALLY mad here, because of insta-kill Ballistas)
Limekim: I'm yes
Limekim: Come on, taunt you ****ing boob! (Some people don't know how taunting works in TF2)
Limekim: No! This is mine! You can suck my fridge!
Limekim: You wanna see my neckbeard? It's on my leg.
Limekim: oh btw you can preorder hear of thorns now

TikiTokeTori889: You dink!
TikiTokeTori889: You're a shild, Rox.
TikiTokeTori889: It's one meter bread. (Because he's Swedish, he actually meant to say 'wide')
TikiTokeTori889: I'm listening to Spotify. In Sweden we call it Spotify.
TikiTokeTori889: i understand them better if i put a meat grinder in my ***hole and smack them with my dildo
TikiTokeTori889: My kubrow looks kinda dead (Response to his Kubrow's 10% health integrity)
TikiTokeTori889: but im doing a mission wait a sex

Yukari: No need to rash

Random: So I was thinking of buying play.

Random: not at all, none of these boss lol

Random: sooooooooooooooooo gool i love (A comment on one of my youtube videos)

Random: look it him

Random: hew somewone a soder pooper (Someone really wanted a Soda Popper in TF2)

Random: whats the best place to fart orokin cells? (My guess would be Uranus)

Random: me free stick jump (I'm guessing someone was asking for a free Sticky Jumper in TF2)

Random: Nova p or mess?

Random: DOES ANYONE HAVE A FEKING LOKI PRIME SYSTEM BP ULL GET 200P FOR DAT SHET 

Random: i can use my write to color

Random: so i don't get the dear vadal (Referring to the Tubemen of Regor event)

Random: tryhart 

Random: Guys i very want to know what is name colour is yellow+green is so gool (I don't even)

Random: +rep for a good & fats trader ! (Some +rep on my profile from a guy I just traded with. I'M JUST BIG BONED ;-;)

Random: WTS BOP HANDLE FOR 40P

Random: stug need a prime :)

Random: WTB PRIEMD CONTINUITY T3KEYS!!!

Random: è ok (The entire content of a Warframe forum topic)

Random: you are welcomed

Random: why enemhs white? X

Random: WEY HECK IF KILLED BY NECRO MINIONS THE WATER DON´T LET US LEAVE (A title I saw on the forums one time)

Random: you are same pants

Random: wtb sompa prime 40p

Random: wtb forst pi set

Random: i'm wondering if someone is bleeding there will it lure shark acting thing (Again, I don't even)

Random: i am kill you (This one is actually pretty funny. To know the full context of it all, check this out)

HR31md2.png

Hope this gave you a couple of laughs. Any other Tenno who have some funny quotes worth sharing? If so, I'd love to see them in the comments below c:

I was playing with my friend and talking with him on Skype, and a while after having a rather childish discussion, one going along the lines "Are you honestly not a gay?"  he got one-shotted on surv and shouted "F*** this man, f*** me in a**".  And after a long laugh, this stupid discussion continued.