The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

my phone's camera isn't HD and neither have an access to a document scanner or afford to pay for a service since i live quite far from the city, this is unfinished as i want to complete all the primes, win or lose, i really enjoyed this. if i get a feed back or a few likes' i would continue the sketch but for now, I'm sooooooo tired i'll end my speech here

Can't see any picture?

i'm so sorry I'm new to these kind of things, I just dragged and dropped the image.. how do I attach it?
wait, i think sketches are not allowed....guess i don't have to complete it anymore
but i did enjoy drawing it :D

Edited by bennaseef

AZt48xT.jpg

GB7XxDH.jpg

SmsMqHy.jpg

wood carving of a nikana blade, complete with clear polyurethane coating and gloss paint to add a steal shine to make the katana more realistic. though some features may not be as detailed when comparing it to the real thing, i do plan to make another nikana blade soon just for fun. for now, i'm just trying to win plat with my talent. i know this is a little close to the deadline, but i hope DE is paying attention, and i at least hope to get a little attention from the audience.

thanks

Fight on, Tenno!

I see all you Tenno working so hard on your crafts that I decided to craft you all a Balanced Breakfast !

VzOlMbU.jpg

Wk5PROi.jpg

ZsL3j1d.jpg

zihz1GC.jpg

k19UHk2.jpg

julUpMp.jpg

gWhlc9p.jpg

Sorry about the quality and number of pics but anyway the boxes are handmade from cardboard glued together. Everything was hand drawn and colored and the Janus Key is made out of modeling clay.

Heres the rest of the pictures for those who wanna see them.

http://imgur.com/a/G51uP

i don't really think its fair. some of us took our time to make these crafts while others were lucky enough to be at the top of the list and get the most votes to the top.

mind if i ask just how these pieces will be voted? is it voted by the votes to the top, or by the members of DE?

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

Here's my submission! Learning of the contest late really sucks, so i banged out a quick little grineer noggle out of clay before i have to go back to the real world ;-;  (PC Tenno)

yBflMQC.jpg

OH MY GOD EXCALIBUR CUT OFF HIS LEG
c2gBMFg.jpg

Edited by SpectralFringe

First (or second, can't remember) post ever on forums, gonna try to get this in as few edits as possible.

7F23BVP.jpg

Used no dry modelling clay, gold foil from my recent birthday cakes box (was very convenient), 2 popsicle sticks wrapped together with duct tape for his spine and some wire for the aurora frost helmet. It is frost prime (I just prefer using my arcane aurora helm instead of the base prime one.) He also has his own towel prime syandana that comes with convenient cleaning instructions. (Had to keep the tag on for that joke.)

Edited by Wes8670

https://41.media.tumblr.com/13510be452338d46f738034f726e4f3e/tumblr_ns6di4AQTG1u8wadho1_400.jpg

A zephyr head bust i made, sorry for the crappy quality i took it with a phone.

Also I couldnt figure out how to post the actual picture correctly

edit: took a better pic

Wrap the link in image tags like so:

[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/13510be452338d46f738034f726e4f3e/tumblr_ns6di4AQTG1u8wadho1_400.jpg[/img]

Result:

tumblr_ns6di4AQTG1u8wadho1_400.jpg

2eveHQh.jpg

I'm currently building a life-size Jat Kittag! Thruster jets are mounted and it’s all ready to be painted! Working on the crown currently, and it should all be finished in a week! I'm sorry that I couldn't finish it before the contest, but oh well! This is all I have! :)