The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

No cat fight? Oh what a relief!

When I posted photos at the picture thread (pg 62), I was under the impression I walked into a beat down between the two of you and said to myself "what have I gotten myself into joining this forum?" 

Here's the gist._OverlordMcgeek: "I found your photo._must resist saying something innappropriate."

Noamuth: "Pfft._bring it on!" Scratch, pull, slap, kapow, bonk, meeeoooOw!! Is what I thought happened next with Lazerskink playing referee.

Oh well, my mistake. Don't blame me, I'm asian.

Kidding aside, have you seen Noamuth's art? You're very talented! Maybe you can draw Overlord's new tattoos? 

No cat fight? Oh what a relief!

When I posted photos at the picture thread (pg 62), I was under the impression I walked into a beat down between the two of you and said to myself "what have I gotten myself into joining this forum?" 

Here's the gist._OverlordMcgeek: "I found your photo._must resist saying something innappropriate."

Noamuth: "Pfft._bring it on!" Scratch, pull, slap, kapow, bonk, meeeoooOw!! Is what I thought happened next with Lazerskink playing referee.

Oh well, my mistake. Don't blame me, I'm asian.

Kidding aside, have you seen Noamuth's art? You're very talented! Maybe you can draw Overlord's new tattoos? 

I have no idea where I will put the new ones at. I'm sure if you want to join us she won't mind at all.

*rose petals our bed of debauchery*

I have no idea where I will put the new ones at. I'm sure if you want to join us she won't mind at all.

*rose petals our bed of debauchery*

Oh my! (gulp.....blushing) I....ah....happen...to like ...manly service....I mean....military men. Do you have great abs? Hehehe...

I'll run along now....go play an alert....