The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Crying. I lost my best friend today. So preparing for the trip, I left my dachshund with my friend like I always do. Half an hour past, I got call and she slipped thru a hole on the fence. I looked for her for 2 hours and she's gone. I gave up looking I felt exhausted. I hope she's safe? I'm heart broken and don't know how I can enjoy my trip. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Crying. I lost my best friend today. So preparing for the trip, I left my dachshund with my friend like I always do. Half an hour past, I got call and she slipped thru a hole on the fence. I looked for her for 2 hours and she's gone. I gave up looking I felt exhausted. I hope she's safe? I'm heart broken and don't know how I can enjoy my trip. 

Have you checked with the local shelters or their websites? What is the trip for?

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Damn hope you find her soon. :(

Pat's right. Check with the local shelter. A kind soul might have found her.

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

She has to be somewhere. Yes probably you should do like Pat said. Or just see if anyone knows anything about her.

I honestly would leave everything aside to look for her but... Hope you find her soon and that she's alright.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Okey dokey. 

Kinda have to be more careful what I post and don't post as 1 more warning and I'll end up with a permanent post moderation. 

2/3 of my warnings did come from arguing with people within the roleplay section though so as long as I don't heat one up, I should be fine.

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Okey dokey. 

Kinda have to be more careful what I post and don't post as 1 more warning and I'll end up with a permanent post moderation. 

2/3 of my warnings did come from arguing with people within the roleplay section though so as long as I don't heat one up, I should be fine.

Staying in off-topic is probably the safest thing to do. The mods are never here anyway.