The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Exactly i never said i had everything proof armor or something.

The imperial religion is false our emperor is a man not a god.

16 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Sad but existence is my to command, not even your filthy fake empress shall stop me.

(Sidenote)I control time too, suck it(/sidenote)

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Sad but existence is my to command, not even your filthy fake empress shall stop me.

(Sidenote)I control time too, suck it(/sidenote)

oh fine i remove that S#&$

Kill me now damn it 

Edited by ninja234

12 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

So when did spontaneous regeneration become a godmod?

Since it's spontaneous and gives no room for the rest of us to work.

And before you bring up how easily I ate you; I basically dropped from the ceiling with my mouth open - if you looked up, you had the chance to dodge. Thats not God modding because you had other options.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Since it's spontaneous and gives no room for the rest of us to work.

And before you bring up how easily I ate you; I basically dropped from the ceiling with my mouth open - if you looked up, you had the chance to dodge. Thats not God modding because you had other options.

But i want to ask how you ate me.
You never said that was like one bite, was it like multi bites.

Just that you ate me.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

How much do you know about the lore of this thread?  Did you actually read the other pages, or jump in Willy nilly?

Willy nilly.

Also you think i am gonna read the other gazillion pages?

The only thing i know about this is that it is region thread.

Edited by ninja234

Just now, ninja234 said:

Willy nilly.

Also you think i am gonna read the other gazillion pages?

The only thing i know about this is that it is region thread.

Uhg.

My ic is a mass of carnivorous noodles that regenerates, is fire proof, hover's and various other abilities based on who I eat and what Overload bestows on me.

Physical mass fluctuates between bowl of ramen to... Mr. Rainier.

Oh and I can dimension hop.

And mind control with noodle works that get implanted in brains.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Uhg.

My ic is a mass of carnivorous noodles that regenerates, is fire proof, hover's and various other abilities based on who I eat and what Overload bestows on me.

Physical mass fluctuates between bowl of ramen to... Mr. Rainier.

Oh and I can dimension hop.

And mind control with noodle works that get implanted in brains.

Well thanks for telling me.

Now i know and knowing is half the battle.

58 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I feel i lucked out, it's for a virtual school so i don't think there will be so many 'angry customers'

Yeah, Maybe not, but just be ready, just in case, Also side note, Never do a retail Call centre.

So one school day we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant with two classmates. Then out of the blue, I heard a robot synthesized voice speaking. I looked up trying to find an overhead tv, thinking the original Battlestar Galactica (dad's favorite) was on. You know the cylons and their repetitive line "By your command"? The voice didn't say that but it sounded THE SAME. So I looked and looked... then on a table across us was an old man and his wife. Cylon voice: "Give me the combination fried rice and chow mien with chicken cashew nuts and iced tea". 

We had eye contact and then I... I started to giggle uncontrollably. The man had a voice box maybe from a tracheotomy. My classmates, guy and a girl joined in giggling. Cylon voice:"Do you want to try my cashew nuts, sweetheart?" I cupped my lips, put my fist in mouth, smothered my face on the table and I'm so sorry...I just couldn't help and stop! Shut up, hihihihi, shut up, hihihihi! says my guy classmate. My female classmate fell off the chair and went under the table.

Then they rose and left frowning and looking angry. I waved at them whispering sorry, and I started giggling again.