The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I finally farmed enough silver knights in Anor londo for Darkmoon Blade. Now the last achievement that remains is the master of rings one and the last ring is the wolf ring... So more covenant farming.

Somebody wake me, from this horrible dream
Somebody save me, from this terror I feel

Edited by Skycook3y

9 hours ago, theclinton said:

My car got hit by someone doing 90 mph in a 35 street and I hit a pole then a wall and went to the hospital 

Oh my! Was it a hit and run, your car looks totaled? Hope you're okay? I have never been in an accident. 

13 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I finally farmed enough silver knights in Anor londo for Darkmoon Blade. Now the last achievement that remains is the master of rings one and the last ring is the wolf ring... So more covenant farming.

Somebody wake me, from this horrible dream
Somebody save me, from this terror I feel

I made a lot of progress killing bosses. I actually like the dancer armor. This week I'll kill Yhorm the giant. I went back to DS2 and made progress too. Eww, Rat Lord offered me a covenant. I immediately skewered him and cooked him in the bonfire.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh my! Was it a hit and run, your car looks totaled? Hope you're okay? I have never been in an accident. 

I made a lot of progress killing bosses. I actually like the dancer armor. This week I'll kill Yhorm the giant. I went back to DS2 and made progress too. Eww, Rat Lord offered me a covenant. I immediately skewered him and cooked him in the bonfire.

A little tip for Yhorm, at his throne there's a weapon. Use it. Dancer armor is pretty nice, I still wear Sages big hat, Leonhards garb + gauntlets and the drakeblood leggings. 

47 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Anything else broken? Make it out of the hospital ok?

20 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Your poor car.  Your girlfried wasn't in there too, was she? Hope she's okay. :(

Yea besides my knee I'm good and nah I was in the car alone. My ex is my ex lol

3 hours ago, theclinton said:

HYwgRio.jpg?1

Ouch. That looks really awful. Hope you get back in top form quick. And the damage to the car is covered isn't it?

24 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Who wouldn't like to work for a mutant rat monarchy?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks Sky. The dancer's weapon is not too great.

Reveal hidden contents

RqaGRw8.jpg

Problem with the dancers swords is mostly that they're slow as F***. I mean they have ~630 AR at +5 with my build but are too slow to actually use them properly without getting a sword shoved up my behind.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Problem with the dancers swords is mostly that they're slow as F***. I mean they have ~630 AR at +5 with my build but are too slow to actually use them properly without getting a sword shoved up my behind.

I hear you. I still like my dark sword, and its at 290 something damage. My brother who customizes action figures started to make me a dancer figure. I've got to find the Bloodborne hunter he made. I'll post pics.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Me! I'll kill all of them nasty disease infested rodents. Correction: burned him at the bonfire. How are you ElGui?

Nah I'm different. I follow the Sith way, so I'll use them to my benefit until they have no further use to me. Then slaughter them.

Hi I'm fine. Got a holiday this Wednesday so the week's gonna be shorter.

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I see Valteria has strongly influenced you

Not really. I've a fan of Star Wars way before knowing him. And despised the Jedi way before knowing him. But I'm more of a Light Sith. That is, not an idiot that chokes everyone.

57 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Nah I'm different. I follow the Sith way, so I'll use them to my benefit until they have no further use to me. Then slaughter them.

Hi I'm fine. Got a holiday this Wednesday so the week's gonna be shorter.

Sounds devious, non-cannon Sith Lord. Jedi are a bit boring.

Good for you. Next monday (Memorial day) no school. Lots of things planned including seeing X-men. Love these reserved seating.

18ADMIT-master675.jpg