The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh okay. Just run past them and the big guy and crows and into the Cleric Beast. You kill it you'll have another checkpoint to progress.

Welp, now I need to get back there, 'scuse me as I go and give the Dead sea it's salt back.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*beautiful people starts playing*

Join us!

Alright then.

*joins in the running over spree but soon drives over geek and ELG before getting chased by the police for murder (they also run over their corpses)*

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Alright then.

*joins in the running over spree but soon drives over geek and ELG before getting chased by the police for murder (they also run over their corpses)*

Can you be my new best friend? 

4 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Welp, now I need to get back there, 'scuse me as I go and give the Dead sea it's salt back.

Lol! 

44 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Sure thing!

*drives into makris by mistake*

Reveal hidden contents

I really got to take my driving test again...I think my driving instructor was a fool to let me pass my test :|

*you run into a bomb that blows you to pieces*

19 hours ago, Deshiel said:

not exactly what I had in mind but the vibe is there :D

Could you do a straight up action themed track? You know, little intro build-up, just straight to the punchline. With three or four chord themes. (I haven't heard many of your tracks with a low chord number theme)

Saime Yoma was a step in the right(maybe) direction imo (mostly because some of the themes were short and simple). However, if you want to replay a theme again multiple times, try using another instrument/sound so that it doesn't sound as repetitive.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

24 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*you run into a bomb that blows you to pieces*

*My body parts fall ontop of you and somehow merge with you (in other words, we both basically became mutants with 2 of everything :|*

Alright then...I'll take control of the arms and you'll take control of the legs, got it?"

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

*My body parts fall ontop of you and somehow merge with you (in other words, we both basically became mutants with 2 of everything :|*

Alright then...I'll take control of the arms and you'll take control of the legs, got it?"

*four legs weirdly positioned* This will be interesting...

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*four legs weirdly positioned* This will be interesting...

Well, I get to use the arms so might aswell...

*Begins to give everyone in this thread (excluding myself) super earlier birthday beats (too bad I cannot be asked to ask people what their age is so I just punch everyone 100 times)*

*Shortly after me and ELG go to make many cups of coffee*

12 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Well, I get to use the arms so might aswell...

*Begins to give everyone in this thread (excluding myself) super earlier birthday beats (too bad I cannot be asked to ask people what their age is so I just punch everyone 100 times)*

*Shortly after me and ELG go to make many cups of coffee*

*the walking is slow at first and almost trip a couple times but made it to walk properly*

14 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

So? What do we do now with our newly merged body? 

Anyway, I gtg sleep so our arms will be on standby for sometime. (In real life aswell).

night

I think I'll find a way to fuse with one, many people at once and cast that away. To control the world via union.

Okay, night night

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

no i was here for the accident part, just didn't post. and black bean brownies?

Yes, black bean brownies.

Many have said that their good.  And I know they're being honest cause I was a d!ck and didn't tell them until after I got their opinion.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

I think I'll find a way to fuse with one, many people at once and cast that away. To control the world via union.

Okay, night night

Did someone say fusion? 

I advise you not to do that. It does .. weird things. Noa remembers.