The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

8 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Yep. This is getting irritating. 

I agree. I had 6 followers and now I lost them all (now got 4 though). 

The forums had a reset or something but it seems like everytime that happens, everyone but the DE staff loses their followers :|

Too much food... Can't move... Send help

29 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I agree. I had 6 followers and now I lost them all (now got 4 though). 

The forums had a reset or something but it seems like everytime that happens, everyone but the DE staff loses their followers :|

Conspiracy!!

Welp...

internet is still acting up to me and I have to suffer from it until Wednsday morning where some people will come round to fix it :|

at least they actually did something unlike last time I called them, where they just hung up while I was talking about my situation :|

40 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi!  Another reset? Ayay yay!!

I had some gremlins deleted my progress in DS3. 

The struggle

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Welp...

internet is still acting up to me and I have to suffer from it until Wednsday morning where some people will come round to fix it :|

at least they actually did something unlike last time I called them, where they just hung up while I was talking about my situation :|

What's wrong with it?

27 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

FANMADE_Twilight_Clapping.gif

Tazmanian devil brother had friends over and of all the characters saved between both of us, they chose mine to mess with. They said the screen froze and they did a reboot, and selected yes to save new progress wiping out everything including my brother's progress, ahahaha!

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

The struggle

What's wrong with it?

Anyway, I played catch up. I was surprised at how fast I progressed this time and I'm at Aldrich boss now. I still don't like Yhorm and the Wyvern dragon, and Oceiros was easy also. Pointiff Sullivhan still my favorite so far. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Tazmanian devil brother had friends over and of all the characters saved between both of us, they chose mine to mess with. They said the screen froze and they did a reboot, and selected yes to save new progress wiping out everything including my brother's progress, ahahaha!

Well that's something, I guess. Congrats on catching up though. 

On the topic of DS3, I got my second character to lvl120 for pvp purposes. Currently playing with the Moonlight Greatsword.

8 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Apparently it's something along the line, not very sure but they're gonna come round and fix it on Wednesday.

As long as they do their job

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Anyway, I played catch up. I was surprised at how fast I progressed this time and I'm at Aldrich boss now. I still don't like Yhorm and the Wyvern dragon, and Oceiros was easy also. Pointiff Sullivhan still my favorite so far. 

Oceiros isn't a big deal. The Wyvern is plain stupid and Yhorm is disappointing.

Sullivan's good I suppose. Reminds me of Darklurker

Edited by ElGuirrix

55 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Well that's something, I guess. Congrats on catching up though. 

On the topic of DS3, I got my second character to lvl120 for pvp purposes. Currently playing with the Moonlight Greatsword.

Thanks. I do like that moonlight sword.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

As long as they do their job

Oceiros isn't a big deal. The Wyvern is plain stupid and Yhorm is disappointing.

Sullivan's good I suppose. Reminds me of Darklurker

Second round this time it felt easier. Any pointers on Aldrich?

How was your weekend, ElGui?

22 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Welp

Lost all my progress on bloodborne was on my fifth game plus.

Damn you corrupted memory.

You did? When I'm done with DS can I invade you and beast roar you off the elevator?

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks. I do like that moonlight sword.

Second round this time it felt easier. Any pointers on Aldrich?

How was your weekend, ElGui?

You did? When I'm done with DS can I invade you and beast roar you off the elevator?

Nu.