The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

7 hours ago, ninja234 said:

I meant as in people who are german call themselves Deutsch.

What should Germans Call themselves if not Deutsch(er/e)? 

Edited by Skycook3y
Fixed some typos. Was too tired.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

What she should German Call themselves if not Deutsch(er/e)? 

I think maybe something to do with expectation e.g. the frence are francias(?). Probably wondering why the english and german word vary so much.

5 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

What she should German Call themselves if not Deutsch(er/e)? 

Hmmm. Sky now I got to think on something. German is how you call people from Germany in English, in Spanish, the nationality is Alemán and country Alemania. Then in German the nationality is Deustch, so, in German, Germany has a different name?

2 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Hmmm. Sky now I got to think on something. German is how you call people from Germany in English, in Spanish, the nationality is Alemán and country Alemania. Then in German the nationality is Deustch, so, in German, Germany has a different name?

Deutschland. 

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

i still don't get why the Pennsylviania called dutch when in reality, they are german?

According to Wikipedia the term Dutch doesn't refer to the Dutch people but to Düütsch or Deutsch. 

Just now, Skycook3y said:

According to Wikipedia the term Dutch doesn't refer to the Dutch people but to Düütsch or Deutsch. 

Exactly, the linguistic confusion is why the Pennsylviania is called Dutch when in reality land they are Germans.

I come from a family of crazy people.

The only reasonable one is 8 years old and understands how amazing noodles are.

The rest? Apparently, we have a 2k acre ranch That has people buried in unmarked Graves AND A PAIR OF LEGS!

Just LEGS. 

28 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

The rest? Apparently, we have a 2k acre ranch That has people buried in unmarked Graves AND A PAIR OF LEGS!

Just LEGS. 

8 years old and already has their life priorities straight.

Do the legs come from the unmarked graves?

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

8 years old and already has their life priorities straight.

Do the legs come from the unmarked graves?

Sort of?

Apparently, it's from one of two brothers.  The story goes; sibling a lost sibling b's favorite pistol in an illegal card game by accidentlu shooting one if the other players.

Sibling b waited years for revenge and it came in the form of sibling a's legs being amputated for medical reasons.  Sibling b buried the legs and refused to tell anyone where they were buried.

To this day, no one knows where the legs are and sibling a claims he can tell when he's close, because he gets phantom pains in his legs.

50 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Sort of?

Apparently, it's from one of two brothers.  The story goes; sibling a lost sibling b's favorite pistol in an illegal card game by accidentlu shooting one if the other players.

Sibling b waited years for revenge and it came in the form of sibling a's legs being amputated for medical reasons.  Sibling b buried the legs and refused to tell anyone where they were buried.

To this day, no one knows where the legs are and sibling a claims he can tell when he's close, because he gets phantom pains in his legs.

That seems more like favour than revenge.

• Here, I got these taken off for medical reasons and need to dispose of them.
  • Sure thing.

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

That seems more like favour than revenge.

• Here, I got these taken off for medical reasons and need to dispose of them.
  • Sure thing.

Yeah but, he wanted to do something else with them I guess.  I mean, the hospital normally takes care of the disposal...

14 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yeah but, he wanted to do something else with them I guess.  I mean, the hospital normally takes care of the disposal...

....and this is where I keep my amputated legs for display.

Edited by Postal_pat

4 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Just LEGS. 

Well...that's certainly odd, how did you end up with a pair of legs?

I.... I literally have no response to this that has got to be one of the weirdest "Facts about my family" I have ever read.

9 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Sort of?

"accidentaly shooting one of the players."

your Family is kinda nuts.

Still, I was somehow expecting sibling b sawing off sibling a legs. Glad it didn't came to that.

47 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

"accidentaly shooting one of the players."

your Family is kinda nuts.

Still, I was somehow expecting sibling b sawing off sibling a legs. Glad it didn't came to that.

Seems my family is full of opportunistic revenge takers.