Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebecca Sculpture

Takai

Technically, she is "The Lotus"... so lets just call this The Lotus' spirit from another time.

Made in Zbrush and rendered in 3 passes with Keyshot bridge.

Im no master of likeness yet at all, and my base mesh is a sphere with a insert cylinder for a neck.

But I have fun in practice and making stuff in zbrush and with clay. Have a nice day!

RFord.png

RFord.606.jpg

RFord.602.jpg

Thank you for the comments :)

@ arc111: It is a quick sculpt, I did it in the face in about 2 hours and the hair in another sit down after an hour. The idea was just to practice sculpting. This is one of about 15 different faces I made this month. I did not polypaint it.

@ Mornaw : yes, I agree the a smile would help with the likeness, in almost all references I could find she is always armed with a giant smile. I will consider expression more in future sculptures. 

feels like her facial dimensions don't match her facial expression. Her cheeks only droop like that when she's making making a frown or gasp. Her eyes are also seem a bit too small and angled incorrectly. Put those two aspects together and it makes her look old and tired. Which is how she might look in the morning without makeup, but I wouldn't know.