Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Stories Here

(PSN)zeratul____12

ill start off then.

Hhmm there was the time I killed 10 Deathclaws in fallout NV.

I was wondering around the map when I found myself in Quarry junction, or Deathclaw country as I like to call it, well Inlaid a trap, I set up a massive minefield (Mix of plasma and frag) then ran straight into the nest where I saw two of them, Used a stealth boy to sneak up on one then shanked him with my katana, then when the other ran over he got cut up as well, low on health I popped a few stims.

The I noticed 5 coming from the quarry and 3 others came running from down the railline leading to Vegas, killed another two with my Bozar loaded with armour piercing (just my luck it broke) and reduced 1 to 80%, then ran like hell for the minefield, got swiped at a few times.

Then when I reached it, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! KA-BOOOM!! Dropped all but 2 and crippled the third, took out the shotgun and finished two of them off and killed the last with the katana

Let me share with you one of my stories involving Windows Vista. This particular one took place in Fallout 3.

The game flickered as if it was minimizing and maximising 10 times a second. Certain actions, areas, and dialogue lines would crash the game, forcing me to save before every talk or new encounter and find the line or few I could actually say. Finally, the NPC skeletons broke. Whenever I talked to someone, their head would snap around, twist, or even just turn upside down. There were more issues, but these are what I remember the most.

I've had times where someone's head spun around 360, flipped down into their body, twisted some more, came back upside down, then crashed the game.

I got really frustrated with it all (and gave up until I got Windows 7), but it's kinda funny to look back on.

Let me share with you one of my stories involving Windows Vista. This particular one took place in Fallout 3.

The game flickered as if it was minimizing and maximising 10 times a second. Certain actions, areas, and dialogue lines would crash the game, forcing me to save before every talk or new encounter and find the line or few I could actually say. Finally, the NPC skeletons broke. Whenever I talked to someone, their head would snap around, twist, or even just turn upside down. There were more issues, but these are what I remember the most.

I've had times where someone's head spun around 360, flipped down into their body, twisted some more, came back upside down, then crashed the game.

I got really frustrated with it all (and gave up until I got Windows 7), but it's kinda funny to look back on.

sounds pretty entertaining and annoying

please share some of them

Some of them aren't super long, so I'll give the gist.

Got a couple Perfections in Halo 4, those were nice.

In MW2 I called in one tactical nuke, though I used a care package Pavelow and an attack chopper to help, but hey, I was terrible at that game, so I was happy.

Battlefield 3, Kharg Island. Extended conquest, I was in jet the entire 1 hour+ match, 57 kills I think was my final score, most of them were air targets.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon multiplayer, there are many moments of me kicking butt in that game, but one time, 3 enemy players engaged me in a dogfight (all at the same time) I used evasive maneuvers and shot down all of them. For the first few months that game was out, I was in the top 10 of world on the 360 leaderboards.

Spec Ops: The Line, I unlock every achievement within two days after its release.

Alien: Isolation, beating the game without dying, not easy.

Now for my defeats. I try to forget those, so I'll only mention one: Spec Ops: The Line. FUBAR difficulty. I eventually completed it, but it was goddamn tough. I was in a party with my cousin and a friend of his, they were ready to check me into an asylum.

here's on of my stories.

I was playing red faction guerrilla driving around in the badlands trying to avoid marauders (just think tusken raiders) when I find a EDF (earth defense force AKA the main bad guys)

barracks out in the middle of nowhere. and that's when I decided that I was going to tear it down one way or another.

it was harder said then done as the moment I would get there marauders would come out of the wood work like crazy. this would make the EDF come out of the barracks like bee's of a hive you just whacked with a  baseball bat.

so every single time I went there it was a bonkers free for all, since my buddies would arrive by crashing a truck into the place whenever i was in danger.

so after using hit and run tactics drive-byes, ramming EDF armored cars into it shooting it with rockets, and blowing it up with mining charges the place finally came down.

but there were still so many EDF and marauders there that I had to leave or I would die. but on the way out I gave my apc I new bumper by getting support columns from the barracks stuck in the front of it

they faded away after a while but while i had them they were a trophy of the victory over the EDF bee hive and marauder nut bags.

that was a fun time I had that day... a very fun time.

Edited by Agentcheese