Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... New Players... Throw Us A Challenge.

Revel72

I have a thread to you. Thread for you to post us a challenge.

Remember it needs to be possible.

For example you can forbid us from using weapons like Boltor Prime, Soma Prime or whatever strong weapons you don't want to us use for the duration of the challenge. This includes the secondary and melee weapons.

You can forbid us from using warframes what you think shouldn't be used for the duration of the challenge. For example Rhino, Saryn, Volt or Valkyr.

You can forbid us from using abilities of warframes for the duration of the challenge: Hysteria, Miasma, Overload or Rhino Stomp.

You can forbid us from using mods for the duration of the challenge: Steel fibre, Intensify, (Primed) Continuity and normal continuity or Serration. This includes aura mods.

You can choose what mission in planet name by you we need to execute the mission in. You can choose how many times we execute the mission you have chosen but this will capped to 3 times because just bear with me. We do not want new Gravidus Dilemma stuff.

How many waves/rounds/minutes we need to be in the mission? Remember new players this will capped to 15 waves, 4 rounds and 20 minutes. This is for avoiding absurd duration spent in the missions what you can just imagine us to do.

You can either forbid us from soloing or playing with others for the duration of the challenge. This doesn't really have big impact in the game but there are situations where friends are just blessing from the god at those situations.

Remember rank doesn't have really big impact in the game although yes it does matter but... We can not really back track our warframes unless we use forma for that...

If you do not know the abilities of warframes, warframes, weapons or mods. Ask from here by making a thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/38-players-helping-players/

How to mark the challenge done by you?:

Depending how honest you will be to other forum readers. Leave an up vote to reply with the challenge if you really completed this. These challenges are for either veterans or advanced players.

Why I created this?:

I wanted to make a thread where new players can challenge their betters to something what they have had just been through and because some of us HAVE complained the game is too easy. And I just want to hear how creative community will be in these challenges.

I hope you will keep this thread clean and good. And new players let us know what you guys want us to do. 

i can feel some trolls coming in. Mk-1 braton (ONLY) no mods, pluto survival as limbo with no mods

not a challenge, just an example of the stupidity of trolls

I am quite sure we have enough sense of what is possible and what is not.

From an old player to veterans, here's my challenge (if OP accept that this one counts) :

Try to do a whole mission undetected, without powers or invisibility( Huras kubrow & sentinels not allowed). >:)

The Stealth-with-everyone challenge...

Edited by unknow99

From an old player to veterans, here's my challenge (if OP accept that this one counts) :

Try to do a whole mission undetected, without powers or invisibility( Huras kubrow & sentinels not allowed). >:)

I think that one is pretty easy and maybe some players have already done it, u just head into an exterminate mission with a bow and have some intelligence and boom its easy.

Oh shoot... One good I can say but you could make it a bit more difficult by forbidding few weapons and mods. Anyway. Good challenge. Okay I guess I head for a random mission then... Oh this will be painful.

Oh shoot... One good I can say but you could make it a bit more difficult by forbidding few weapons and mods. Anyway. Good challenge. Okay I guess I head for a random mission then... Oh this will be painful.

Or you could make it a challenge by forbidding killing...

... in an exterminate mission...

Make it Sheev only with Hydroid fella, still doable by me (if exterminate, deception or spy) still can't full stealth a capture with Hydroid.

Or you could make it a challenge by forbidding killing...

... in an exterminate mission...

Chaos.

Irradiating DIsarm.

The only problem is the last enemy, but there's always a fire hazard.

Or throwing an enemy out of the map.

Edited by Mofixil

From one veteran to others, something fun and terrifying. Your loadout must consist of only your favorite melee weapon, as for your warframe all are allowed, but no armor boost, and no powers. Your mission is Saxis Eris, but as soon as you enter the mission go to your options and up your contrast and brightness till the environment looks about how it does in the screenshot at the end of this post. Revives are not allowed, if you have died then you have failed.

mOFkA0K.jpg

Depending on your brightness and monitor settings you might have to play with the settings a little, but mine look like this:

dc0f4eU.png

From one veteran to others, something fun and terrifying. Your loadout must consist of only your favorite melee weapon, as for your warframe all are allowed, but no armor boost, and no powers. Your mission is Saxis Eris, but as soon as you enter the mission go to your options and up your contrast and brightness till the environment looks about how it does in the screenshot at the end of this post. Revives are not allowed, if you have died then you have failed.

mOFkA0K.jpg

Depending on your brightness and monitor settings you might have to play with the settings a little, but mine look like this:

dc0f4eU.png

This seems too easy though.

Edited by LazerSkink

mOFkA0K.jpg

dc0f4eU.png

Infested? High AoE Slash damage weapon? Come on.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=483964594

I hope that link above works.

I did the mission with those items. I didn't cast at all Sonar because I pretty much replaced it with Enemy Radar and Animal instinct mods. Believe me... It is difficult but doable. It just takes some smarts and good shot placements. Also a bit luck on about where enemies spawns. I need to also say that this was a Sabotage mission in M Prime mercury.

Lord... Enemy radar and Animal Instinct were just great help on this...

This seems too easy though.

Infested? High AoE Slash damage weapon? Come on.

That depends entirely on how dark you make it, and what your favorite weapon is, because for me it is dark enough that infested only really are visible by their small glowing bits. Or when they are directly under a light.

I think that one is pretty easy and maybe some players have already done it, u just head into an exterminate mission with a bow and have some intelligence and boom its easy.

I try to do it 80% of the time(Flawless spy hehe), but I'm aware that most of the Warframe community finds Stealth next to impossible... :3

I guess we got less rambo people than expected, good!!

Make it Sheev only with Hydroid fella, still doable by me (if exterminate, deception or spy) still can't full stealth a capture with Hydroid.

Sheev only? I just got a Karyst but fine, I accept your challenge! :)

It'll take longer & more mind game too... (and I don't say it like it's a bad thing)

Chaos.

Irradiating DIsarm.

The only problem is the last enemy, but there's always a fire hazard.

Or throwing an enemy out of the map.

This one would be a disqualification if you did my challenge (using powers. And radial disarm alerts people, if I remember correctly)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=483964594

I hope that link above works.

I did the mission with those items. I didn't cast at all Sonar because I pretty much replaced it with Enemy Radar and Animal instinct mods. Believe me... It is difficult but doable. It just takes some smarts and good shot placements. Also a bit luck on about where enemies spawns. I need to also say that this was a Sabotage mission in M Prime mercury.

Lord... Enemy radar and Animal Instinct were just great help on this...

Oh ohhhh you stayed undetected with a sentinel?! Good job! (it makes it even harder because the sentinel flies over your head, so being crouched still makes you more likely to be seen)

I hope you enjoyed it man. This playstyle has kept me playing for years... :)

Edited by unknow99

I do it 80% of the time(Flawless spy hehe), but I'm aware that most of the Warframe community finds Stealth next to impossible... :3

I guess we got less rambo people than expected, good!!

Sheev only? I just got a Karyst but fine, I accept your challenge! :)

It'll take longer & more mind game too... (and I don't say it like it's a bad thing)

This one would be a disqualification if you did my challenge (using powers. And radial disarm alerts people, if I remember correctly)

Oh ohhhh you stayed undetected with a sentinel?! Good job! (it makes it even harder because the sentinel flies over your head, so being crouched still makes you more likely to be seen)

I hope you enjoyed it man. This playstyle has kept me playing for years... :)

I actually don't know does enemies spot your sentinel if you are hidden... But just the worst is that if your sentinel has attack mod on... I have had to quit 4 or 5 missions to restart... So... There is few things what I want to be added to this game... But I go those through somewhere else...

That depends entirely on how dark you make it, and what your favorite weapon is, because for me it is dark enough that infested only really are visible by their small glowing bits. Or when they are directly under a light.

34630017_sticker375x360.png

Challenge: pacifist stealth master

Map: Europa, Armaros

Restriction: no kills, no powers, no kubrows/sentinels, no detection, no ciphers.

Overview: Tenno, your mission is to infiltrate the data vault and obtain the crucial data. The enemies this time round are different from before, as they are civilians that have been brainwashed by the corpus. You must not kill them, and they must not see you either. if they spot you, then the mission is over.

------------

Should be pretty difficult for you guys. It won't be possible every time however since one of the spy room sometimes has a guard overseeing the console instead of them patroling.

Btw i will allow the destruction of security cameras.

Edited by 321agemo