Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... New Players... Throw Us A Challenge.

Revel72

Challange: pacifist stealth master

Map: Europa, Armaros

Restriction: no kills, no powers, no kubrows/sentinels, no detection, no ciphers.

Overview: Tenno, your mission is to infiltrate the data vault and obtain the crucial data. The enemies this time round are different from before, as they are civilians that have been brainwashed by the corpus. You must not kill them, and they must not see you either. if they spot you, then the mission is over.

------------

Should be pretty difficult for you guys. It won't be possible every time however since one of the spy room sometimes has a guard overseeing the console instead of them patroling.

Btw i will allow the destruction of security cameras.

P...Pacifist Stealth run?!!!! O.o

He....Hehehe... I might try that...

14020139.gif

Edited by unknow99

Challenge: pacifist stealth master

Map: Europa, Armaros

Restriction: no kills, no powers, no kubrows/sentinels, no detection, no ciphers.

Overview: Tenno, your mission is to infiltrate the data vault and obtain the crucial data. The enemies this time round are different from before, as they are civilians that have been brainwashed by the corpus. You must not kill them, and they must not see you either. if they spot you, then the mission is over.

------------

Should be pretty difficult for you guys. It won't be possible every time however since one of the spy room sometimes has a guard overseeing the console instead of them patroling.

Btw i will allow the destruction of security cameras.

Moa with broken pathing stuck going in circles on a door takes the cake for the most effective stealth countermeasure available.

I'll pull out a random one I've made ages ago. I'm guessing this one might be a bit tedious.

Challenge: Go, my servants.

Objective: Defeat bosses.

Restrictions:
- You cannot damage the bosses using your primary, secondary or melee. You may use them to fight the other standard units in the boss room.
- No human teammates are allowed.
- Warframe powers are permitted as long as they do not damage the boss in any way. Crowd control skills with no damage (i.e. Snow globe) are permitted.

Owing to concerns about weak spots, the following bosses can be omitted:
- Sargas Ruk
- Vay Hek
- Lech Kril
- Lephantis
- Jackal

- Void Sabotage mini bosses
- Corrupted Vor

If you wish to include Kril and Hek in this challenge, you may disregard the restrictions up until their later forms (fire phase for Kril, and Terra Frame for Hek).

I'll pull out a random one I've made ages ago. I'm guessing this one might be a bit tedious.

Restrictions:

- You cannot damage the bosses using your primary, secondary or melee. You may use them to fight the other standard units in the boss room.

- Warframe powers are permitted as long as they do not damage the boss in any way. Crowd control skills with no damage (i.e. Snow globe) are permitted.

- Sargas Ruk

- Vay Hek

- Lech Kril

- Lephantis

- Jackal

- Corrupted Vor

If you wish to include Kril and Hek in this challenge, you may disregard the restrictions up until their later forms (fire phase for Kril, and Terra Frame for Hek).

hrmm, if i not mistaken a kubrow can kill both the jackal and corrupted vor

Restrictions:

- Sargas Ruk

- Vay Hek

- Lech Kril

- Lephantis

- Jackal

- Corrupted Vor

Not impossible but... I will never have enough of patience for this kind of stuff. So I am sorry I will need to pass this, Pacifist stealth run because at least having short duration stealth would make it much more easier because of the already mentioned bird robot pathing AI. Sorry I pass that too. The complete stealth run what I made with banshee already should tell you how annoying it is to complete those missions without getting spotted.

Detection mod in that run. Was one of the most helpful what I have ever had.

I have few challenges for my fellow vets and advanced players:

Gunnery Sergeant:

Kill more than 500 enemies only with guns. Any other mission than survival or defense.

I am more than that:

Kill more than 750 enemies in survival and manage to escape after it. Doesn't matter are you killing them with abilities or not. Must be soloed.

Gone in 4 minutes:

Complete Lex spy mission in Ceres under 4 minutes.

On your feet soldier! We are leaving!

As Nekros with Soul survivor (Or whatever is the augment that resurrects your ally) resurrect a fallen ally after mission is complete and make it out alive... All of you.

Hidden Savior:

As Trinity use well of life on enemy make this get killed by low on health ally or use Blessing to save 2 allies from certain drop to bleedout.

Hack and Slash:

Kill more than 400 infested units in a mission (No survival or defense) with melee weapon of your choice.

Image of a ghost:

As Mirage complete a Lex spy mission in Ceres only triggering two of the vault alarms and kill 100 enemies while ship alarms are not online. (So kill 100 enemies and if enemies does trigger the ship alarm your kills will not be counted until you have reset the alarms) (You can only trigger two of the 3 vaults alarms if you trigger third one's alarm you failed the challenge)

Reminds me of a challenge someone posted a while ago:

The challenge was to run T4S with:

- Unmodded frame (aura allowed) and 1 modded weapon. No powers allowed.

OR

- Modded frame and 1 unmodded weapon. No powers allowed.

i can feel some trolls coming in. Mk-1 braton (ONLY) no mods, pluto survival as limbo with no mods

not a challenge, just an example of the stupidity of trolls

5 min (which is enough to complete the mission) easily doable

Hm... Oh, I think I've got one. I tried this once, myself, and had a fairly challenging time. There's a lot to consider in this challenge, so read carefully.

Defeat Lt. Lech Kril (Ceres, not Phobos) and clear the mission with the following conditions:

1. Can only use any frame that has been an option as a starter. (Primes are allowed)

- So that means Volt, Mag, Excalibur, and Loki only, unless there's someone I missed and forgot about.

- If using Loki, invisibility is not allowed, but you may use Radial Disarm only against non-boss enemies.

- If using Excalibur, Exalted Blade is not allowed

- If using Mag, Shield Polarize is not allowed.

- If using Volt, Electric Shield is not allowed.

- Must show warframe mod loadout.

- All mods used must be of the inappropriate polarity on each slot. (In the case of users who do not have a polarity on their chosen warframe's aura slot, any mod can be used).

- If mod slot (excluding aura slot) has no polarity, only common mods are allowed.

2. Primary can only be any variant of the Braton

- Must show the Braton's loadout because you can only use mods of the inappropriate polarity on each slot.

- Only 2 rare OR 3 uncommon mods allowed. The rest must be common mods or none.

- Split Chamber is not allowed.

- If mod slot has no polarity, only common mods are allowed.

- Radiation / corrosive combinations are not allowed.

- Braton can only be used to kill boss enemies.

-- Assassins, such as Stalker or Zanuka, count as a boss enemies

3. Secondary can only be any type of single-handed pistol that fires bullets.

- Chosen pistol must have a dual/akimbo version existing in game. (For example, Lato is allowed, but Marelok is not)

- Must show the pistol's loadout because you can only use mods of the inappropriate polarity on each slot.

- Only 2 rare OR 3 uncommon mods allowed. The rest must be common mods or none.

- Barrel Diffusion is not allowed, but Lethal Torrent is.

- Pistol can only be used to kill non-boss enemies.

-- Syndicate death squads count as non-boss enemies.

4. Melee can only be any variation of the Skana or Glaive.

- Must show the Skana's loadout because you can only use mods of the inappropriate polarity on each slot.

- Crimson Dervish stance is not allowed.

- Killing Blow mod is not allowed.

- Berserk mod is not allowed.

- Radiation combination is not allowed.

- Melee coptering is not allowed.

- Skana can be used against any enemy type.

* For all weapons used, any prime or available prisma variant is allowed.

* Steel Charge is not allowed if using Excalibur.

* If using Excalibur, Radial Blind may only be used after every other other ability. (For example: RB, SD, RJ, RB, SD, SD, RB, etc.)

* If using Mag, Pull may only be used after every other other ability. (For example: P, BA, C, P, C, C, P, etc.

* You may use as many revives as you want.

* You may bring health / shield / ammo restores... you'll need them... well, I did.

* No Huras Kubrow or Shade Sentinel. All other companions must follow the limitations on mods as equipped weapons do.

* Alarms may only be fully reset once. (Doors may be unlocked as many times as needed)

* A kill count of at least 50 is required before heading to extraction

* Must be done solo.

I think that's it, unless I missed something. For anyone who thinks it sounds impossible, it's not but there are a lot of rules to remember. I thought it was extremely challenging, though. I failed many times due to fumbling on rules, such as using Braton against some random elite lancer. But, again, I suck.

EDIT: For anyone wondering, it took me about 5 non-consecutive days (about 2-4 hours each day per challenge attempt) to clear this once. Every time I failed to follow any of the rules above, I'd either forfeit the mission or abandon it immediately.

EDIT #2: Forgot to add in kill count requirement and solo requirement.

Edited by Eggzodiya

Hm... Oh, I think I've got one. I tried this once, myself, and had a fairly challenging time. There's a lot to consider in this challenge, so read carefully.

Clear the  Lt. Lech Kril (Ceres, not Phobos) and clear the mission with the following conditions:

1. Can only use any frame that has been an option as a starter. (Primes are allowed)

- So that means Volt, Mag, Excalibur, and Loki only, unless there's someone I missed and forgot about.

- If using Loki, invisibility is not allowed, but you may use Radial Disarm only against non-boss enemies.

- All mods used must be of the inappropriate polarity on each slot. (In the case of users who do not have a polarity on their chosen warframe's aura slot, any mod can be used).

- If mod slot (excluding aura slot) has no polarity, only common mods are allowed.

- Must show the Braton's loadout because you can only use mods of the inappropriate polarity on each slot.

- Chosen pistol must have a dual/akimbo version existing in game. (For example, Lato is allowed, but Marelok is not)

- Must show the pistol's loadout because you can only use mods of the inappropriate polarity on each slot.

- Must show the Skana's loadout because you can only use mods of the inappropriate polarity on each slot.

* If using Excalibur, Radial Blind may only be used after every other other ability. (For example: RB, SD, RJ, RB, SD, SD, RB, etc.)

* If using Mag, Pull may only be used after every other other ability. (For example: P, BA, C, P, C, C, P, etc.

* You may bring health / shield / ammo restores... you'll need them... well, I did.

* No Huras Kubrow or Shade Sentinel. All other companions must follow the limitations on mods as equipped weapons do.

* Alarms may only be fully reset once. (Doors may be unlocked as many times as needed)

I think that's it, unless I missed something. For anyone who thinks it sounds impossible, it's not but there are a lot of rules to remember. I thought it was extremely challenging, though. I failed many times due to fumbling on rules, such as using Braton against some random elite lancer. But, again, I suck.

EDIT: For anyone wondering, it took me about 5 non-consecutive days (about 2-4 hours each day per challenge attempt) to clear this once. Every time I failed to follow any of the rules above, I'd either forfeit the mission or abandon it immediately.

99% of this makes sense as a challenge, the limitation on shield polarize does not, as that power really has little effectiveness when facing grineer. Most of the time it is useful for causing damage from enemies having shields, which grineer most definitely do not.

I intend to at least make a couple attempts at this challenge, though the longest part will be the modding.

99% of this makes sense as a challenge, the limitation on shield polarize does not, as that power really has little effectiveness when facing grineer. Most of the time it is useful for causing damage from enemies having shields, which grineer most definitely do not.

I intend to at least make a couple attempts at this challenge, though the longest part will be the modding.

Removing shield polarize from usage makes perfect sense. How easy would it be if you can just restore over 50% of your lost shields (depending on modding) in one go? Let's not forget that SP is not only used for damage but support as well.

Edited by Eggzodiya

I have few challenges for my fellow vets and advanced players:

Gunnery Sergeant:

Kill more than 500 enemies only with guns. Any other mission than survival or defense.

I am more than that:

Kill more than 750 enemies in survival and manage to escape after it. Doesn't matter are you killing them with abilities or not. Must be soloed.

Gone in 4 minutes:

Complete Lex spy mission in Ceres under 4 minutes.

On your feet soldier! We are leaving!

As Nekros with Soul survivor (Or whatever is the augment that resurrects your ally) resurrect a fallen ally after mission is complete and make it out alive... All of you.

Hidden Savior:

As Trinity use well of life on enemy make this get killed by low on health ally or use Blessing to save 2 allies from certain drop to bleedout.

Hack and Slash:

Kill more than 400 infested units in a mission (No survival or defense) with melee weapon of your choice.

Image of a ghost:

As Mirage complete a Lex spy mission in Ceres only triggering two of the vault alarms and kill 100 enemies while ship alarms are not online. (So kill 100 enemies and if enemies does trigger the ship alarm your kills will not be counted until you have reset the alarms) (You can only trigger two of the 3 vaults alarms if you trigger third one's alarm you failed the challenge)

so your asking us to kill several hundred enemies in game modes where there arent several hundred enemies, or is this across multiple missions. What planets? what level? what equipment [etc]

feels way to grey as is.

Removing shield polarize from usage makes perfect sense. How easy would it be if you can just restore over 50% of your lost shields (depending on modding) in one go? Let's not forget that SP is not only used for damage but support as well.

Most of this challenge seems to revolve around damage dealing, rather than hit points, and perhaps its more in my case, but if I find time to think to cast shield polarize for shield restore I might as well just take cover for a couple seconds and let it regen rather than waste the energy.

Challenge.

Beat Stalker with your fist.

No melee weapons no guns.

So you have to unequip melee.

Or complete 500 jump kicks on a grineer Napalm with no knock downs.

I think someone succeeded on this though.

Edited by fatpig84

Most of this challenge seems to revolve around damage dealing, rather than hit points, and perhaps its more in my case, but if I find time to think to cast shield polarize for shield restore I might as well just take cover for a couple seconds and let it regen rather than waste the energy.

Well, since shield polarize is banned, you won't have to think of using it period. Most will probably just run for cover in order to regenerate shields, but I wanted Mag users to be forced to do that unless they brought shield restores or health restores for those pesky bleed procs. For those item spammers, I wanted them to burn through their restores so they won't have much for when they truly need it. Believe it or not, I've met a mass load of people who don't duck or hide behind cover when getting shot at.

I guess they don't have to, depending on how overpowered their build is, but this challenge will likely force them to.

Edited by Eggzodiya

Defeat Lt. Lech Kril (Ceres, not Phobos) and clear the mission with the following conditions:

whats the go on augment mods? >:)

ive assumed naught

dAHDHD6.jpg

5Votr1q.jpg

17hhkqM.jpg

mJYKgnx.jpg

EDIT:was originally going to use excal, decided to use my starter frame [volt]

UPDATE: Success, was rediculous, dodging both lech krill and a manic that spawned QQ

here is a bit of a play by play via screen shots

seems like a good idea

7wMKT89.jpg

this seems pretty ok...

i7iOMGb.jpg

the manic arrives...

Q9DGrzZ.jpg

1 ammo pad later i get him into the fire stage

PNAQNvJ.jpg

l33t dodging skills [the manics shadow is on the left :S]

xbdQrCL.jpg

sweet freedom... and a shadow.

fx6HbnA.jpg

was going to take more, but turns out killing krill was the easy part, getting out was the trick. Doors got locked twice, 3 bombards 2 heavy gunners and a bunch of adds later...

lyyu6WA.jpg

Edited by DarkArchon

Hm... I completely forgot about legendary mods, since I didn't have any at the time of making/attempting this challenge. Oh well, that was my mistake. Go on and use them, but they still have to follow the rule of fitting into an incorrect polarity slot as you just did with your warframe loadout. For this challenge, I'm going to count legendary mods into the rare type.

EDIT: Augment mods can be used as normal. But since they're all rare-type mods (unless I'm mistaken), then they have to follow the "2 rare OR 3 uncommon mods only" rule.

Edited by Eggzodiya

-snip-

Wow, much better than my attempt. Congrats!

EDIT: Oh, right! I knew I was missing something. I thought your attempt looked so much easier than mine, and I remember why. A kill count of at least 50 is required before heading to extraction. The idea was to prevent what you just did, which is rushing to the boss, beating him down, and rushing to extraction quickly as possible.

I guess you don't have to reattempt if you don't want to.

Edited by Eggzodiya

Wow, much better than my attempt. Congrats!

EDIT: Oh, right! I knew I was missing something. I thought your attempt looked so much easier than mine, and I remember why. A kill count of at least 50 is required before heading to extraction. The idea was to prevent what you just did, which is rushing to the boss, beating him down, and rushing to extraction quickly as possible.

I guess you don't have to reattempt if you don't want to.

ahaha right, should add that to the rules. i also realised i had 3 "rare mods" im such a tool...

round 2 i guess, ill just post fixed frame build and end screen

UPDATE:

sentinel and frame build

Hphp8mR.jpg

KKKjQxo.jpg

wayyyy harder than before, the 38 kills i got was a bit of a stretch... 6 ammo pads in total,1 health pad and a shield pad

oY5BRKh.jpg

Edited by DarkArchon

challenge: Aerial kick extravaganza

task: Complete an exterminate mission using only flying kick

Restriction: no powers used, no sentinel/ kubrow, primary secondary and melee cannot be used to weaken or killed enemies. No spectre.

Do mercury as a warm up, then slowly move up to ceres.

challenge: Aerial kick extravaganza

task: Complete an exterminate mission using only flying kick

Restriction: no powers used, no sentinel/ kubrow, primary secondary and melee cannot be used to weaken or killed enemies. No spectre.

Do mercury as a warm up, then slowly move up to ceres.

this is an unreasonable time sink. I have cleared Eminescu before doing this and that took ages, ceres? nope

nope nope nope nope...

feel free to post a video of you doing it on ceres, it may inspire others to try