Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. What Do You Think Will Be The Next Prime Warframe

SubjectL

aren't they already make it? the founder pack bla bla bla

Yes, there already was a founder thing, and Excalibur prime isn't supposed to return.

However, with the recent events, it's a bit confusing...

Need a Nekros Prime...  =)

Convert your pain into patience : the next 2 are females....

Trinity & Saryn are quite viable!

it can't be excalibur prime... :P its never coming back china can do whatever they want.but DE can't break their promise to founders

promises ? if founders (and their gloryfying chatchannel and whatever more, even more bad politics inside warframe which im not interested) would have one gramm of a brain they would force DE for a excal prime pack that DE can make money with ...

people here dont really understand what it means to be a founder, or does the founders get some money out of their investment ? no ? then its not a founder, its a joke ... on business spoken

the only thing i really like and what im interested on is the grafic design of the chinese excal prime

everything else starts falling of my interest because im not interested to get bulled and fooled from this, its DE's trip and not mine ...

back to the thread, mirage prime pls, if we ever get U 17 and sentients in time ...

Edited by Khampa

Most likely Saryn or Banshee prime, followed by Trinity.  Trinity has to be white for sure.

Though Nova was a curveball, most likely due to popularity (even if just for her ultimate,) so Valkyr is also possible, though probably for black.  So adding her in the mix, it's likely:

Black: Saryn or Valkyr.

White: Banshee or Trinity.

...Nekros Prime.

You know you want it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, however, it could be any. I looked over the list of Warframes, and all the frames that I instantly thought would look normal as a Prime were the ones that were already Primes. But then im probably biased cuz i already know them. Zephyr Prime?? Could be possible. They made a Volt Prime, so we know anything is possible now.