The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here Is My Drako T4 Key Farm Team Composition - Mesa No G-Mag.

So since Mag is getting the nerf soon, I've been trying various compositions to achieve the same style of farm, without the mag of course.

Trinity/Limbo builds work well, but it is very punishing when you play as the Mesa - as you do not get to pick up any of the loot really. You are the heart of the operation, but no loot. Here is a solution I found:

Mesa

Mesa

Frost Prime

Loki Prime

Dual Mesa allows for one Mesa to be firing at all times, and it allows for one Mesa to refuel on energy and pick up loot, without interrupting the flow of the mission. Dual Mesa also allows for doubling DPS when things get sticky.

Frost for, well. Being Frost. I can't think of a scenario in which Frost shouldn't be used.

Loki is probably the most varied class for usage. Which is why the Loki should be the most experienced and should be 100% clear of what his job should be. Loki plays the medic, the cleanup crew for when Nodes get taken, and the radial Disarmer when aura/heavy units get out of hand.

Let me know what kind of results you guys have.

Maximized to prevent the most actual gameplay possible! Excellent work!

I've already said this elsewhere, but it's still applicable here. If you don't have fun actually playing the game, that's fine. If you have fun standing in one spot and holding a button down, more power to you. But if you don't actually want to run around shooting things, Warframe probably isn't the game for you.

I've already said this elsewhere, but it's still applicable here. If you don't have fun actually playing the game, that's fine. If you have fun standing in one spot and holding a button down, more power to you. But if you don't actually want to run around shooting things, Warframe probably isn't the game for you.

Been waiting for you, lmao

Whats the point of Loki??? Everything already dies as soon as spawns so Radial Disarm is useless. Frost can drop a Snowglobe and go capture a point.

Trinity is far better choice.

Waves 8+ get to be sticky unless the teams are really good/maxed forma builds. I prefer to stay until longer waves for extra resources. I'm not in it just for the keys. Therefore I don't leave at wave 4.

Whats the point of Loki??? Everything already dies as soon as spawns so Radial Disarm is useless. Frost can drop a Snowglobe and go capture a point.

Trinity is far better choice.

Waves 8+ get to be sticky unless the teams are really good/maxed forma builds. I prefer to stay until longer waves for extra resources. I'm not in it just for the keys. Therefore I don't leave at wave 4.

If Mesa was OP, then why does it require TWO Mesa to get the job done? Food for thought.

To be OP, something just needs to be better than anything out there.

Peacemaker in it's current state is OP and borderline broken, Mesa+GMag was truly broken, as the only issue with Peacemaker was effectively alleviated.

Some of us just don't like the grind for keys. I don't mind either the AFK style or the active style, as I've played AFK grinders like Runescape my entire childhood, and I've diligently played hands on RPG's and too many FPS's to count. All I want are the keys and resources to make gear for when gameplay actually counts - T4. Mesa is the most effecient, and it just so happens she's AFK. Don't assume I want to AFK all of my gameplay just because I efficiently farm for keys and cells.

Dual Mesa allows for one Mesa to be firing at all times, and it allows for one Mesa to refuel on energy and pick up loot, without interrupting the flow of the mission.

Oh the irony, having one Mesa being a Door Hero to pick up the loot while the other fires will considerably cripple the enemy spawns, thus giving less loot, energy, and XP.

Peacemaker in it's current state is OP and borderline broken, Mesa+GMag was truly broken, as the only issue with Peacemaker was effectively alleviated.

Which is fair to say. Mesa is OP on trash mobs and lower levels. The super-range and auto AI causes another issue of loot scattering. Loot scatter is the reason this build requires two Mesa's in the first place. Honestly if Peacemaker's range was affected by Range mods, that would balance a lot of things out. I would personally rather have a shorter Peacemaker range to prevent loot scatter, and that would also prevent Mesa from basically dominating the map.

I haven't played Draco simply because it's too grindy but if I was my squad would probably be this:

Speed Nova

Mesa

Limbo

Trinity 

Speeds things up, energy isn't a huge problem nor is health and you can banish yourself too.

pm cost ton of energy to deal high damage.

it has line of sight

Mesa needs to be in stand still position to use pm

Limited 50m range

So how DE gonna nerf this?

You can't say "I don't want to tell you how to play the game" and then go on to say "but this game isn't for you".

Thats not how this works. That's not how any of this works.