Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bye Bye Bejuizb, Ohai Battlebrows (Serious Question Inside)

bejuizb

o/

It's been something that's been considered by myself for a while now, and well, I went ahead and did it. So gone is the impossible to pronounce alias, replaced with one a bit more comical :3

Hm, out of curiosity, if you had the ability to swap your alias at this very instant for free, what would you switch it to, and why?

I'd probably either shorten mine to YourVeryBestFriend, or I'd change it to MrFriendly. If MrFriendly wasn't already taken but unused ;_; Some mastery rank 1 guy took it and hasn't been playing the whole time I've been on Warframe.

I know those feels.  Everytime I use my primary alias, I have a minor rage fit when someone else has it.

Seriously, who just comes up with an elvish translation of an elvish name?  >.<*

I'd probably take 'Nope' as my alias.  For reasons.

Good man ._.

From IIIDevoidIII to simply Devoid.

Because, how can one be devoid when they have so many eyes?

And because i's look just like l's and people have already created alt accounts of me, and it's simply annoying PM'ing and inviting me to stuff.

Yeah, the ||| stuff just makes you feel super...CoD-esque in origin. But we still love you >u>

HanakoIsBestGirl

Pretty self-explanatory

You friggin weeb XD (jk I love anime and manga too)

TheDankMemer

I expected nothing less from you Erebish

Dacond4

*golf claps* 

I'd probably either shorten mine to YourVeryBestFriend, or I'd change it to MrFriendly. If MrFriendly wasn't already taken but unused ;_; Some mastery rank 1 guy took it and hasn't been playing the whole time I've been on Warframe.

I really like that name :D

My old name can never have that problem because it's not any language known to man. It's something I created myself around the age of 11 or 12. Literally impossible for that old name to be used XD