Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Love Everyone Else Seems To Hate?

PsychedelicSnake

I absolutely LOVE Jar Jar Binks. He is one of the better sources of Reality in those movies. Not everyone in space is a dashing space hero or has a deep dark past full of mystery. Some people are not only stupid, gut gloriously idiotic. I love every second of his screen time.

When it comes to games, everyone i know seems to hate Homeworld (Both its old release and remastered), but i love it.

And as Lazerskink said, Shadow The Hedgehog happens to be my fav game on the GC (sadly doenst have it anymore due

to it got broken somehow.).

What i love in warframe that people hate, well, its probably the tactical alerts, when you are forced to think outside the box, wich is something people hate for some reason.

Edited by Cebius

I absolutely LOVE Jar Jar Binks. He is one of the better sources of Reality in those movies. Not everyone in space is a dashing space hero or has a deep dark past full of mystery. Some people are not only stupid, gut gloriously idiotic. I love every second of his screen time.

and luck, don't forget his amazing luck

coptering

The love of coptering is strong in me. I've taken it to whole new levels of awesomeness...So much so that even other people that love using it usually cant keep up with me. Im just glad there are some things that warframe physics won't allow....Like me leaving Warframe shaped dents in all the Void walls that i've crashed into at mach 3.

Shadow the Hedgehog on GameCube.

I had that game and I absolutely loved it.

Way better than Sonic Heroes I had on PS2. Which was utter S#&$e

I agree i absolutely love Shadow the Hedgehog, but sadly i don't own my wii or gamecube anymore, so i can play it,(I own a Wii U now)

But the Supra, Tibereon, Panthera, i all love them and i have taken them into endgame and still haven't had any problems(with forma obviously)