The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China Trailers Reveal!

CaptainFung

Gotta laugh how they make Archwing look epic and action packed. It's the exact opposite. I suspect it'll remain dull and boring for quite a while too.

I mean it is pretty action oriented generally like with the rest of the game. You're still fighting tons of enemies, slicing through them and whatnot.

But eh, I followed the devstreams and such and figured pretty much what we were going to get during the Archwing update, mechanically/gamemode speaking of course. Since they showed us quite a bit of gameplay and other tidbits before prior to release, so we knew exactly what to expect (example: camera doesn't flip based on the frame's spacial position other words spacial awareness via having a indefinite up, down and so on; what gamemodes will be available, how accuracy will affect the AI, etc). The weapons and such obviously no one really new what kind we were getting at Archwing launch other then what they showed, but I think you get what I mean haha~

Gotta give credit where credits due lol.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I do understand where you are coming from though lol. So no worries! (:  Just sharing my thoughts is all haha~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

9vGo582.jpg

Excalibur Umbra! WTjhcvahcvapvhpaovjhapsvohaop!

what  is going on here! new Excalibur prime/umbra and release only in CHINA!!?? Only July 20 to August 6 limit (founder pack $700.00)!!!

DE what are you doing?!

People i think this is a big offense towards original people founders of Excalibur Prime Package! and people around the globe because it is only out in CHINA! not in the USA ,Oceanina,Europe etc.

Is China have more privilege ?! 

i love this game and what DE did for the game/community but i think this is absolutely wrong! they should not give more privilege to different country's  or company's  on exclusive frames! DE fix this mess me and a lot of people  feel's discriminated!  

9vGo582.jpg

what  is going on here! new Excalibur prime/umbra and release only in CHINA!!?? Only July 20 to August 6 limit (founder pack $700.00)!!!

DE what are you doing?!

People i think this is a big offense towards original people founders of Excalibur Prime Package! and people around the globe because it is only out in CHINA! not in the USA ,Oceanina,Europe etc.

i love this game and what DE did for the game/community but i think this is absolutely wrong! they should not give more privilege to different country's  or company's  on exclusive frames! DE fix this mess me and a lot of people  feel's discriminated!  

They are being released globally, what are you going on about? Have you even been keeping up with the FAQ?

9vGo582.jpg

DE what are you doing?!

Already a megathread made about this: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493357-changyou-warframe-images-faq/ (Includes Dev replies)

Also its not $700, its 699 Chinese Renminbi or Yuan (not sure).

Actually... Umbra excalibur... looks like stalker. prime D:

You know what I really want though? That scene where Excal rampages through several targets, I want that to be a chain riposte in the game. I also want nikana prime. I REALLY hope that it isn't exclusive like it says it is. Cause lato and skana prime are... and nobody else got them.

Weapons aren't exclusive the only thing in the pack that is up for debate is umbra Excalibur prime.

i heared there are players from outside of china which bought allready a chinese account to play with excal umbra ...

that must be love =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Uhm, that must not be easy since you have also to provide a Chinese ID number and so on, it's not just using Chinese servers...

This has gotten me wondering a bit about how the Chinese players are handling things, seeing as we've gone through to see their stuff, I wonder what they think when they do the same and come over to look at our stuff, are they complaining about exclusives as well or of previous events that they haven't gotten to experience?

And on another note, for supposedly despising everything Japanese, they seem to be giving the Nikana quite a lot of focus.

This has gotten me wondering a bit about how the Chinese players are handling things, seeing as we've gone through to see their stuff, I wonder what they think when they do the same and come over to look at our stuff, are they complaining about exclusives as well or of previous events that they haven't gotten to experience?

And on another note, for supposedly despising everything Japanese, they seem to be giving the Nikana quite a lot of focus.

Trust me, they are having a laugh :) only difference is that they use a different flavour to describe whats going on here lol. instead of salty they use sour.

What i read on their forums is that the international warframe players are jealous that they (chinese warframe players) are getting exclusive stuff. ref: http://bbs.wf.changyou.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11372&highlight=%E5%9B%BD%E9%99%85%E6%9C%8D

Edited by ecwp1981

Trust me, they are having a laugh :) only difference is that they use a different flavour to describe whats going on here lol. instead of salty they use sour.

What i read on their forums is that the international warframe players are jealous that they (chinese warframe players) are getting exclusive stuff. ref: http://bbs.wf.changyou.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11372&highlight=%E5%9B%BD%E9%99%85%E6%9C%8D

Well, some of them are concerned about exclusives too, apparently:

http://bbs.wf.changyou.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11419&extra=page%3D2

EDIT: also, in the topic I linked, "their Rebecca" is clearly saying that we won't get that Excalibur Umbra Prime.

暗影圣装圣剑 国际服是不会拿到的

暗影圣装圣剑 国服独占

暗影圣剑 will be coming to the global build

国际服咖喱P是不能刷出来的 我们的一样

I really don't get how people can keep on denying that....

EDIT2: sorry, last one, it can be read for our situation as well..

哪有什么争论。这件事情本来就不应该有争论这叫做英语阅读。就算有争论用google翻译你都知道答案了

Edited by siralextraffo

Well, some of them are concerned about exclusives too, apparently:

http://bbs.wf.changyou.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11419&extra=page%3D2

EDIT: also, in the topic I linked, "their Rebecca" is clearly saying that we won't get that Excalibur Umbra Prime.

I really don't get how people can keep on denying that....

EDIT2: sorry, last one, it can be read for our situation as well..

Still not going to trust them. We were only shown one Umbra Excalibur. DE will clear this up. I don't trust unknown Chinese companies. 

Edit: All I saw was them quoting Rebecca.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

Still not going to trust them. We were only shown one Umbra Excalibur. DE will clear this up. I don't trust unknown Chinese companies. 

Fair enough, it was just to point out that we're basically two sides of a mirror, we both trust only our company and our community manager, we both think that our announcements don't need to be explained and both of us think that the other is lying/hasn't understood how things truly are, we both think that the different language is preventing the other side to understand...

Edited by siralextraffo

Fair enough, it was just to point out that we're basically two sides of a mirror, we both trust only our company and our community manager, we both think that our announcements don't need to be explained and both of us think that the other is lying/hasn't understood how things truly are.

Good point. We're both routing for our home teams. I hope DE Rebecca and ChangYou's Rebecca equivalent, come forward together with an official statement.

reading that thread you posted shows that they are also pretty confused over whether we will be getting their Umbra excalibur prime or not and Lulu (our equivalent of rebecca here) confirmed that they will be getting umbra excalibur prime and we will not be getting it. we will jst be getting umbra excalibur.

I think Reb and Lulu should sit down and work on a joint statement to prevent future confusion. 

I can see this situation being serious enough to affect the sales performance of the chinese founders pack if they are not careful.

Edited by ecwp1981

reading that thread you posted shows that they are also pretty confused over whether we will be getting their Umbra excalibur prime or not and Lulu (our equivalent of rebecca here) confirmed that they will be getting umbra excalibur prime and we will not be getting it. we will jst be getting umbra excalibur.

I think Reb and Lulu should sit down and work on a joint statement to prevent future confusion. 

Well, in that case it seems even the companies are arguing about exclusive rights. This is bigger than we thought.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015