Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well, That Timing Is Great -.-

(XBOX)Grihaly

Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider, two games I'm really looking forward to... Both release on the same day. 

Actually, I'm not getting a whole lot of time for any of the games coming out this fall and winter. Halo 5 comes out October 27th, then two weeks later is Fallout and RotTR, then three weeks later is Just Cause 3, and somewhere mixed in there is Battlefront.

And then watch console get U17 in November too xP (not confirmed, but with all this timing, that's where my guess is)

Yeah, it did.

howdafuq u change ur font?

Also, it did admittedly serve its purpose. You were worried about too many games releasing at the same time when you forgot that Fallout 4 eclipses all of them completely. I doubt you're gonna get 100+ hours out of most of them (mutiplayer notwithstanding)

Edited by Kestral9999

Simple pre order one months beforehand then buy the other a week or so after it comes out to see if it lived up to the hype. you can decide it with a coin toss(that's how I picked between arkham knight and witcher 3).

Also you should definetly get Halo 5 when you get the chance since the games are generally fun and has a very good overall story(it has a sizeable expanded universe which has recently been revealing lots of important information that has not reached the games yet such as the Floods origins which by the way makes them WAY more Terrifying).

The last bit on halo is a bit biased since Its one of my favourite series(which is really ironic since I have never really owned a xbox but I have played the games when my brothers friends left their xboxs down our house sometimes)

Edited by warpath514

howdafuq u change ur font?

Also, it did admittedly serve its purpose. You were worried about too many games releasing at the same time when you forgot that Fallout 4 eclipses all of them completely. I doubt you're gonna get 100+ hours out of most of them (mutiplayer notwithstanding)

Space magic.

Assuming Tomb Raider has multiplayer, I'm never gonna play it lol single player fo' sho'

Also you should definetly get Halo 5 when you get the chance 

It's been pre-ordered in my library for over a month, and I've been playing Halo since CE's release ;)

WHY COMIC SANS

Morec0 and I decided that's sarcasm font. I guess we should have told the rest of the forums.

Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider, two games I'm really looking forward to... Both release on the same day. 

Actually, I'm not getting a whole lot of time for any of the games coming out this fall and winter. Halo 5 comes out October 27th, then two weeks later is Fallout and RotTR, then three weeks later is Just Cause 3, and somewhere mixed in there is Battlefront.

And then watch console get U17 in November too xP (not confirmed, but with all this timing, that's where my guess is)

You think that's bad, try having a steam library of untouched games too. So many games it gets to the point where you sit there for like 20 minutes at a time to try and figure out what you're gonna play.

You think that's bad, try having a steam library of untouched games too. So many games it gets to the point where you sit there for like 20 minutes at a time to try and figure out what you're gonna play.

That's what my original Xbox and 360 collection of games was like. More so original. I have at least 50-60 games for it xD I had 30-40 for 360, but I sold off most of them.

That's what my original Xbox and 360 collection of games was like. More so original. I have at least 50-60 games for it xD I had 30-40 for 360, but I sold off most of them.

I've still got 30 360 games, I only ever had around 12 PS2 games, but the ones I had were the best on the system. And I gave my PS3 and it's games away after not touching it for over a year due to moving over to 360. The Xbones got a long way to go before it rivals the 360.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I've still got 30 360 games, I only ever had around 12 PS2 games, but the ones I had were the best on the system. And I gave my PS3 and it's games away after not touching it for over a year due to moving over to 360. The Xbones got a long way to go before it rivals the 360.

Yeah, I have 8 games in my library right now... 2 of them are Pre-orders. Then I have 6 or 7 ready to install, because every game on the One has to be installed, even discs. I just delete whatever I haven't played in awhile, and the default hard drive only has 300 or so gig of space.