Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Invisible Medallions?

RagingGrizzly

I was doing a syndicate spy mission for Steely, when I found some invisible medallions. All of them were invisible. Must be a problem if the spy mission is on Europa, cuz the rest of my missions are fine.

Examples:

ZMUC9eB.jpg

YKjvSSo.jpg

hIu9YUJ.jpg

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Very annoying. Thought one of the markers due Thief's wit was on another floor... I would had missed the medallion or wasted many time to find it again until the 'X' popped up to show there is something just being invisible.

Happen on nearly all missions - sometimes mission start with visible ones, but all the latter ones in the same mission become invisible... Strange bug.

they tried to hot fix it twice, but it didn't work. Made it a bit better, some missions I have no invisible medallions. But most missions I do, especially adter the first 2-3 medallions the rest aren't visible. They are still working on it.

I hope that tips will work for you :

I've noticed that when I run a syndicate mission with an invisible frame (ash/loki) or an invisible pet (Shade/kubrow), medallion get invisible too.

So I've tryed to go on these missions without any invisibility, and then all medallion were visible.

(I hope my english is understandable... ^^)

Edited by ytaross

I hope that tips will work for you :

I've noticed that when I run a syndicate mission with an invisible frame (ash/loki) or an invisible pet (Shade/kubrow), medallion get invisible too.

So I've tryed to go on these missions without any invisibility, and then all medallion were visible.

(I hope my english is understandable... ^^)

Your english is very understandable :)

If you are right then you have cracked it :) Nice observation. I always Loki and havent seen a medallion in many weeks. Your theory fits my symptoms.