Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You're Guilty Of In Warframe

Awsumniss

All the people blatantly admitting to the abuse of switch teleport is asking DE for a rework.

Hunter if someone is slowing you down and I gave you the power to teleport them somewhere safe and then you way back pick them up for extraction would you do it?or would you take the power?

Edited by Leavith

i dropped a cataclysm over a crimson dervish, then banished everyone so that when i refreshed cataclysm they still couldnt pick it up. they were a terrible group. and one guy was singing on his mic the entire time prior to the dervish dropping... i felt justified.

If I'm on Limbo and I can tell there is a new player in the group, I banish him, tell him to roll to get out, and when he asks how, I dont respond.

When leveling up gear in survivals, I always bring one end tier, high damage weapon. 

When my weapon is fully maxed I switch weapons and kill all the enemies while the other players fight over the scraps that manage to survive my wrath.

Usually ends with me having a 70-90% damage dealt.

- Not completing the star chart cause i see no point, at 90% I'm just like eh. Unless there's an Alert that's on that node. 

- Testing out mesa spamming peacemaker as hard as i could dropping shield and energy pads on draco.  I still prefer spy for exp.

-Snip-

Woah... Slow down there, Satan.

I once switch TP'd a guy until he rage quit because he was rude.

Sometimes when my friend tries to go melee only, I focus on whatever they're targeting just to be annoying.

I'll avoid reviving people who get on my nerves (people who run off out of EXP share distance and die, people who constantly activate the lasers in Void Defense - bonus points if they kill themselves with the laser)

The thing I do that seems to annoy people most often though is start up a conversation in a public mission. Some people just really don't like talking in games it seems.

Kicking new players from my group when I'm hosting high level content (I'm sorry, but someone else can waste keys showing them why a MR1 person isn't ready for t4).

I wasn't aware you can kick players from squads, I thought you could only disband the squad.

I wasn't aware you can kick players from squads, I thought you could only disband the squad.

That's what i do, I just re invite the rest of the group, which is essentially kicking (because DE hasn't implemented a lobby-only kick function for god knows what reason).

Playing Mesa, setting up the auto fire shift+tab glitch, alt tabbing out, watching an episode of Family Guy, alt tabbing back in just in time to hit extract+^_^+

..... i miss you g-mag my brunette goddess.....

Edited by ChikTikka

I once kept switch tping with an MR0 Excalibur, and began commenting on how the game was lag spiking. I don't think he suspected a thing.

I also once kept negotiating the price of Voltaic Strike with a buyer, and when we finally settled on a price after a heated discussion, I ended up not selling it to him because I didn't want to part with it. :c

Edited by Awsumniss

I remember, some time back, when someone asked for a taxi to an alert that had a helmet skin as a reward. I invited him and started the countdown for the mission to start. As soon as the count down hit 1 second, I cancelled the countdown and left the group. The one asking for a taxi whispered "wtf?" to me. I replied with "take that!" and logged out.