Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

I understand Nether wasn't the best, but if you can legitely sit here and tell me his review of it wasn't a giant piece of S#&$, you are stupid. "Oh you have to be more scared of people then enemies" "Oh I don't like the mechanic of the enemies that makes this game more unique then the other games of the genre"

I remember alot of reviewers having the same things to say. Alot of them felt the game rewarded KOS more than other games in the same genre, and many viewed the nethers teleporting as a cheap and sometimes punishing mechanic that didn't make the game unique but just punishing. I think that the teleporting was one of the biggest complaints in the game because it wasnt a mechanic that couldn't be beat people just saw it as cheap.

I don't know why you have such a problem with mogamu, buts it's obviously not his review which was in line with many others before him. Either way, let's stick to civil disagreements then name calling and bashing yeah?

Edited by DrMarlboro

Sigh...  This went from U17 hype/happiness to arguing about a youtuber and his review of a completely different game..  WTH?  =(

yea i know. People just need to stop being babys about stuff. If you like a game good for you. If someone els dose not like that game you should respect their opinions instead of S#&$ting on them.

hmm? i use an xbox controller too and im one of the better flyers. Maby you should start a thread on what the best xbox controller keybinding for archwing. Its not a bug its just either your keybindings are messed up or you dont know what they are set to.

Really? You're the first person I've spoken to who uses a controller and hasnt run into this bug. For clarification, the only change I've made to my keybinding is swapping the left bumper and left stick press, which on Archwing leaves me unable to boost, since the game appears to use both the default control scheme and the overwritten one, resulting in all attempts to boost causing me to descend or stop in place. 

I remember alot of reviewers having the same things to say. Alot of them felt the game rewarded KOS more than other games in the same genre, and many viewed the nethers teleporting as a cheap and sometimes punishing mechanic that didn't make the game unique but just punishing. I think that the teleporting was one of the biggest complaints in the game because it wasnt a mechanic that couldn't be beat people just saw it as cheap.

I don't know why you have such a problem with mogamu, buts it's obviously not his review which was in line with many others before him. Either way, let's stick to civil disagreements then name calling and bashing yeah?

My issue is his review was so poor. I'm fine with people reviewing a game but the topics he complained about was such poor topics and he was off about them. If he had actually good points about those topics, then fine, good for him, but he didn't. It's fine though. The masses on Warframe will continue to follow him. I frankly don't care, it's just sad to see people like that.

Really? You're the first person I've spoken to who uses a controller and hasnt run into this bug. For clarification, the only change I've made to my keybinding is swapping the left bumper and left stick press, which on Archwing leaves me unable to boost, since the game appears to use both the default control scheme and the overwritten one, resulting in all attempts to boost causing me to descend or stop in place. 

i use left bumper for "slide" left stick push "and hold" for boost. everything els is the same.

I still have to level Odonata Prime and Imperator Vandal... I went in a mission with them yesterday, 1 trech run later and only 1 level up with 7k XP, tried Uranus Interception which I havent seen a single soul there... F***, I cant do it! The @(*()$ Hellions! They wont be ready for Sharkwing!

edit:

And stop with the off-topic things or I will call DogerBombard to bite you all.

Edited by Kao-Snake

My issue is his review was so poor. I'm fine with people reviewing a game but the topics he complained about was such poor topics and he was off about them. If he had actually good points about those topics, then fine, good for him, but he didn't. It's fine though. The masses on Warframe will continue to follow him. I frankly don't care, it's just sad to see people like that.

again. Don't S#&$ on another opinion about a game. You have yours, they have theirs. The only person that is sad is you for trying to act better than someone els.

You need to stop derailing the thread.

"The PVP has major issues. It's very much Kill on Sight" Like any other survival multiplayer game? "The monsters teleport" You know, the mechanic to separate it's enemies from other games. When I played they gave me more issues then people. If anyone defends Mogamu for that video they do it out of fandom. 

"The Review on Nether sucks and if you don't agree with me it's because you like the reviewer too much."

Like I said, just keep to yourself and either leave the thread or get back on topic. Your reasoning blows. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're stupid. It's something a kid would say. A review is a review, and he made some good points and then some points you didn't agree with. Based on that review, you've judged his entire channel and him. If anything, you are being much more quick to judge than him.

As a note, though, I watch Mogamu for frame builds and nothing else. He's not even in my top 3 for Warframe youtubers. I just dislike someone totally bashing someone else because of a difference of opinion. Grow up.

Just to repeat myself since saying it once isn't something that you understand, you are both off topic and toxic. Stop trash talking (everyone in general) and either get back on topic or leave.

I'm now going back to the topic and will not further respond on this thread to the argument on Mogamu.

I understand Nether wasn't the best, but if you can legitely sit here and tell me his review of it wasn't a giant piece of S#&$, you are stupid. "Oh you have to be more scared of people then enemies" "Oh I don't like the mechanic of the enemies that makes this game more unique then the other games of the genre"

First.. a question... Can you do better ?

"The Review on Nether sucks and if you don't agree with me it's because you like the reviewer too much."

Like I said, just keep to yourself and either leave the thread or get back on topic. Your reasoning blows. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're stupid. It's something a kid would say. A review is a review, and he made some good points and then some points you didn't agree with. Based on that review, you've judged his entire channel and him. If anything, you are being much more quick to judge than him.

As a note, though, I watch Mogamu for frame builds and nothing else. He's not even in my top 3 for Warframe youtubers. I just dislike someone totally bashing someone else because of a difference of opinion. Grow up.

Just to repeat myself since saying it once isn't something that you understand, you are both off topic and toxic. Stop trash talking (everyone in general) and either get back on topic or leave.

I'm now going back to the topic and will not further respond on this thread to the argument on Mogamu.

nice. NOW we have been told on the devstream 57 overview that we will get to interact with the sentients in U17 do you think we might get a sexy cinematic. OW PLZ DE MY TRIGGER FINGER IS READY.

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

Same here. Was a little sad when they announced Sentient being pushed back ;-;

Every time i look at this my hype thrusters burst into 10,000,000,000% overdrive mode.

Echoes of the Sentient

Update 17, Echoes of the Sentient, will give everyone a chance to interact with the Sentients in some way. Players will learn more about the Sentients and get brand new information about them. There are a lot of cool surprises for players to get into – we didn't want to spoil them on the stream!