Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De, Make This Syandana Exist In Warframe! ( You Know What I Mean )

Rayzenfloss

many ninja inspired players will be happy if you can make one "Very Close" to this.....i want this so Badly :) since the Cloth Physics is a Success, its not that hard to make one of this. but it will probably be Specific on some Frames like Excal,Rhino,Ash,etc..... frames with normal body structure. i don't find any problem on this, since other frames can use Capes :) warframe%20ninja%20request_zpsg0djxpmv.j i just Hope i will have a chance to use this things someday in this game :) "HATERS GONNA HATE"

Edited by Rayzenfloss

i know it's over the top but i hope they also release an extremely long syandana like Hatsuma's from Shinobi :3

hotsuma1.jpgHotsuma is better than Ryu =w=

Although it would be nice for other warframes to use the syandana, i wouldnt mind if it's bound to only Excalibur Umbra.

Edited by Xicio

What you have just posted, and what was known as the "red scarf", is exactly what everyone had in mind when DE first revealed "scarves" on a Devstream #13.

During this Devstream, they presented concept art of various scarves and one in particular was the famous "red scarf" from many ninja games, art, and other media. Rebecca and the devs then went on to talk about how awesome it would be to have a simulated wind effect on the "red scarf" so it constantly billows and flaps, and to have Ash in his noble pose standing there cross armed while his scarf looks awesome.

Long story short, it never happened. The "scarves" we got were glorified capes that all have the same weird consistency and weight of rubber. The physics are wonky, the scarves have clear segmented joints along the length, and it collided in a weird way on frame/gun models that made it seem anything BUT clothlike.

That is why you can't have your coveted "red scarf", because either DE doesn't know how to make it work like everyone (DE themselves included) knows how it should look, or that the game engine doesn't support actual cloth physics, and only the weird rubbery dangly bits that we all grown accustomed to seeing.

The "red scarf"
Devstream #13
Edited by Politz

Ninja Gaiden is a good game to copy into Warframe : D. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge is the best. But there is no sneaking T.T

Ninja gaiden 3: razor edge is worst one out of "rebooted" series. Also while we are on subject of ninja gaiden, parkour 2.0 should have been like parkour in "rebooted" ninja gaiden series.