The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.3: Some Like It Hotter!

[DE]Rebecca

OMG SOMANY HOTFIXES!

But Thanks! :)

BTW could you guys take a look again at Nyx's powers and compare them with the others?

Shes.. well other than chaos... Underpowered.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40146-help-fix-nyx-that-rhymes-need-devs-to-notice-asap/

I wrote a whole thread on how to make her just better.

98% of it is about absorb.

So hopefully this gets implemented in the hotfix friday things.

please De ... i have been waiting U8 from 3 weeks and 75 % to see Nyx Fixes ... and u just fixed that bug of absorb !?

please Check the thread above in "Deaths.Reap3r" post

PS : YOU ROCK DE thnks alot for the Update

On the matter of login rewards, if we're still going to get useless junk like Sniper Ammo Boxes, at least give us the option to SELL such things.

I currently have 9 and do not foresee ever using them; even getting half-market-value is better than letting them sit in my inventory collecting dust.

I noticed the post game xp reward screen seems to be bugged? played 4 rounds and my primary/secondary/melee weapon were all awarded with the same amount of XP, even got the same bonus XP. What bothers me the most is how little XP i was given. 900Xp only when i used it for the entire round.

Hey i happened to notice another but in the game, not sure if anyone else has noticed

seen someone use the Glaive weapon and it glitched when they pulled out their rifle, showed the glaive in the rifle hand and shooting from it

Hey i happened to notice another but in the game, not sure if anyone else has noticed

seen someone use the Glaive weapon and it glitched when they pulled out their rifle, showed the glaive in the rifle hand and shooting from it

Its just a graphical glitch. It can happen to any melee weapon. I personally find it amusing going pew pew when holding a Fragor.

What about the Vauban ultimate not taking effect at all when deployed? The problem gets worse when there are some powers unequipped. You just throw that grey ball and it does nothing except floating still.

I try not to make stupid posts but really.

DE. Fix your damn netcode so it isn't NAT dependant. Not a single multiplayer game I have has this issue. I've opened the indicated ports and tried with bot UnPNP and without. There isn't much else I can do, and frankly, it's your responsibility at this stage. 

Just made a stupid post Again this is the updates to the game section... im pretty sure the forum has a technical problem topic or something similar. *hint* you should go there.. *hint*

I lost 2 Void keys in total, 2 from buying the package and 1 from a daily reward. Can I have them back?

man is it hard to Count,

you lost 2 Void keys , 2 keys from buying the package and 1 from the daily reward.. ??? now this is not the hardest math on earth but would'nt that make it 3?

The issue of the Key Pack is still there... only gives 1 of each key type you get from it (If you get 5 raid, it shows only 1 in the Key inventory... if you get 2 Raid and 3 Exterminate, you get one of each and that's it)

I contacted customer support but getting no response what-so-ever :(

Here is some Rhino Iron Skin feedback for you, DE.

Pros:

- Full Invulnerability for the duration and CC resistances (like how it was before you started experimenting with it)

Cons:

- Unreliable. The shield has a tendency to break and apply any CC that attack had. Like getting hit from a Distruptor and thus having all your energy and shields drained.

- When will it end? I have no timer to tell me when it run out.

- Weak. Especially at mid-high level missions. Lets face it, 800 won't cut it, even with Focus it can barely withstand seconds from enemy fire.

Edited by se05239

My key symbol disappeared so I tried the following and it fixed my problem so maybe it can help others as well.

- go into steam library

- right click on Warframe

- select properties

- select the "Local files" tab

- click "verify integrity of game cache..." 

It will probably reacquire some files and then when you launch the game again it will re-download the latest hot fix.

Edited by freeflyer750