Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While Waiting For Stealth 2.0...

unknow99

Wassup tenno,

Do you guys know about some kewl Stealth franchise to try on my laptop SINCE WARFRAME STILL NEEDS A STEALTH REW- hum hum I'm interested in trying varied various sneaky videogame experiences?

I'm already aware of the most famous ones like Metal Gear,Hitman,Thief,the early Assassin's Creed, Dishonored...

I wanna try hidden gems. :)

(Bonus point if the game can run on a potato PC.)

giphy.gif

Edited by unknow99

Well this one is primarily console based, but I may as well say it anyways. The Tenchu series are wonderful stealth games. You play as a Ninja, and it's actually one of the few ninja games that is more realistic than most other games.

Mark of the Ninja is an absolutely fantastic Ninja game in which you can decide whether you want to kill everyone on your way, or stealth past every single enemy. You have ninja tools and such.

Bonus: When I run it on my laptop (yes, I do play on a laptop), it doesn't even use my Nvidia GPU, but goes for the crappy integrated intel series 4000s because of how low the requirements are to run the game.

Well this one is primarily console based, but I may as well say it anyways. The Tenchu series are wonderful stealth games. You play as a Ninja, and it's actually one of the few ninja games that is more realistic than most other games.

Yeah Tenchu is the summum of Stealth, how did I forget to write it in the OP?!!

Tenchu Z is considered an hidden gem aswell.

Mark of the Ninja is an absolutely fantastic Ninja game in which you can decide whether you want to kill everyone on your way, or stealth past every single enemy. You have ninja tools and such.

Bonus: When I run it on my laptop (yes, I do play on a laptop), it doesn't even use my Nvidia GPU, but goes for the crappy integrated intel series 4000s because of how low the requirements are to run the game.

Best 2D Stealth game. Monsieur est un connaisseur. :)

Apart from Elite, I'm still not surprised though... :/

I'd go with Thief, my brother used to play it when I was a kid, it's so awesome, really has good stealthiness and the story line is good too 

Hm hm, heard about that one too : some say that it's the origin of the whole genre...

Need to try them (at least the first two : I heard that the recent one is rubbish...)

Elite: Dangerous

If you aren't running silent at full speed to tear into the rear exhaust of random spacegoers, you're doing it wrong

*Plays Elite to try this*

I would suggest Invisible Inc, it's 'different' to most stealth games in that it's turn based, but it's still fun and can be challenging nevertheless

I would suggest Invisible Inc, it's 'different' to most stealth games in that it's turn based, but it's still fun and can be challenging nevertheless

I haven't played it myself, but it's safe to think of it as a smaller XCOM with stealth for those who know little of it

Sniper Elite is another franchise worth mentioning, as you can either go in gunz blazing or stealth mode.

However, I'm not sure you'd be able to run it properly on a potato computer =/

Edited by Haukai

alpha protocol is okay-ish, didn't liked too much, elite dangerous is not stealth, invisible inc is turnbased,

errr.. can't really suggest much something that wasn't on the list already, except deus ex, but you probably played all over it

also sniper elite is a complete S#&$, no proper ballistics/wind compensation/real ranges of engagement etc etc etc @(*()$ casul crap

Edited by -Solid_Snake

Sniper Elite is another franchise worth mentioning, as you can either go in gunz blazing or stealth mode.

However, I'm not sure you'd be able to run it properly on a potato computer =/

Love the kill cams!

I'm not sure about the system requirements, but I had a lot of fun with Alpha Protocol. Lots of stealthy secret agent stuff with decent rpg elements to boot.

But if I were you, I'd definitely try the first two Thief games. Both are fantastic.

It looks like an average game, so why not (the choices look interesting).

alpha protocol is okay-ish, didn't liked too much, elite dangerous is not stealth, invisible inc is turnbased,

errr.. can't really suggest much something that wasn't on the list already, except deus ex, but you probably played all over it

also sniper elite is a complete S#&$, no proper ballistics/wind compensation/real ranges of engagement etc etc etc @(*()$ casul crap

Hahaha I knew you'd probably post here... :D

And you guessed it right : I played Deus Ex Human Revolution on PC with a cool friend, it was quite nice!

Splinter Cell, or Crysis you can go stealth or guns blazing. I prefer guns, I'm quite bad at stealth.

No. You can do it. Look :

892304ScaredBear.gif

UAV4uta.gif

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!! >:(

(I always wanted to try Crysis 1, but I'm afraid that my toaster would explode if I run it...)

Edited by unknow99