Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apparently Missed The Trader..

WingedCrusade

Question

19 answers to this question

PRISMA SIGIL? SHI- Wait. Was it one that already was on sale once? Nevermind then, I have that already. So what, the actual, large machete? That's what was new? Oh good, a weapon I can still get!

More like the event weapon from the gradivus dilemma

Edited by Amethyst.zero

Wait, it was the Wraith Machete? Pfft, I have those two weapons. So nothing new, nothing at all?

Addendum; Derp, I reread his first post. I thought he said Prisma Machete, don't ask why. So I missed nothing at all, right?

Edited by WingedCrusade

To be a bit more specific, if it may help: Prova Vandal (410 Ducats and 250 000 Credits), Machete Wraith (410 Ducats and 250 000 Credits), Prisma Sigil (50 Ducats and 50 000 Credits) and Prisma Liset Skin (120 Ducats and 150 000 Credits).

Thank you... But seriously, Prisma Sigil, as in the one that was one of the first things sold that look like the weird cube vortex thing inside of a complicated conglomerate of triangles?

Yes, that item. There wasn't anything worth buying in my opinion this time. Everything was an old item and machetes, they're my most hated weapons. I didn't even bother getting the machete wraith because I disliked the machete and prova vandal that much.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Well, consider that this sets a precedent.

We now know Baro can sell old Wraith/Vandal event weapons, so you could very well see Twin Viper Wraiths from him in the future.

Or that Imperator Vandal that I missed, perhaps...

Well, consider that this sets a precedent.

We now know Baro can sell old Wraith/Vandal event weapons, so you could very well see Twin Viper Wraiths from him in the future.

Or that Imperator Vandal that I missed, perhaps...

......if you noticed, this batch was during the week before U17 hits, aka the update that everyone in DE has been working on. they postponed hotfixes for all hands on deck for U17. 

you REALLY think they'd make a primed mod, 2 new cosmetics and a prisma/mara weapon when even hotfixes were put aside...? it's far, FAR easier to simply sell already existing items than make, design and insert new ones.

I only care about the Twin Wraith Vipers. Nothing more, nothing less. That is the only thing I kick myself for missing because it was in my possibility to earn, and I got lazy.

No worries...since DE said they making past events as quests, maybe they will remake Cicero Crisis as quest and give Wraith Twin Vipers as reward...same as Ether Daggers as reward form one of the quest.

Edited by LogaMC1995

......if you noticed, this batch was during the week before U17 hits, aka the update that everyone in DE has been working on. they postponed hotfixes for all hands on deck for U17.

you REALLY think they'd make a primed mod, 2 new cosmetics and a prisma/mara weapon when even hotfixes were put aside...? it's far, FAR easier to simply sell already existing items than make, design and insert new ones.

WELL, it's Baro, what can you really expect from this guy? It's at least nice to know! Quell that gnawing curiosity and worry for missing anything new deep in my belly... Edited by WingedCrusade

There's another precedent I didn't notice...

Machete Wraith is the special version of a weapon that is no longer available in the game. Maybe that means Snipertron Vandal could show up again.

Baro Kiteer doesn't cause a patch download.

Therefore, his stuff is already in the game before he shows up. It just needs to be activated.

Nope nothing really new at all, event rewards rereleased as vendor stuff, I guess if anyone that wanted them and didn't or couldn't get them at the time. Was hoping for a primed mod of some useful sort.

Same here. Nothing for veterans (unless you're into cosmetics).