Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Is A Female

TheVegeta

I've got no idea why people keep making these posts. Equinox is what you think it is. I think excal is a girl like Rhonda Rousey and Ember is a guy. Who cares? No one, cause I don't go around waving my opinion at people.

I've got no idea why people keep making these posts. Equinox is what you think it is. I think excal is a girl like Rhonda Rousey and Ember is a guy. Who cares? No one, cause I don't go around waving my opinion at people.

But waving your opinions is the point of forums regardless if you like it or not. If its not for forums how csn we call this a General Discussion? FYI people do care you just made an opinion that nobody cares BAM!! Caught yah!

Equinox is not ambiguous. It is obviously sex changing like the garoupa. -_-

Listen i wish and hope Night is female and you say it's "obviously" sex changing 

But the fact are that gender was neve confirmed by DE and no signs of male nor female is present within these changes so the scientific term for such the person is Ambiguous weather you say im right or wrong until DE tell us the gender IT will remain Ambiguous.

I'm afraid you are incorrect. The "scientific" term for a creature like this is "sequential hermaphroditism". 

DE will never take a stand on this because they will be reluctant to make a big deal out of it.

From a design point of view, "gender" would be whether a particular Warframe stands and poses like a man or woman, such as Mesa, or Ash Noble animation, or Rhino with Ember animation. E.g. But from a sex point of view, of design elements suggesting Warframe sex, such as breasts, hips and buttocks, a long phallus and two hoops at the hips, muscles, slender build etc, Equinox does in fact change sex as a power like Ranma Half and the garoupa.

Why is this hard to accept?

Listen i wish and hope Night is female and you say it's "obviously" sex changing 

But the fact are that gender was neve confirmed by DE and no signs of male nor female is present within these changes so the scientific term for such the person is Ambiguous weather you say im right or wrong until DE tell us the gender IT will remain Ambiguous.

DOSENT MATTER!!!

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE KIND OF TOPIC???

I don't know why people are making a big deal out of it, but the matter should be settled once and for all.

I will call Equinox "she" because:

A: Chroma came before, and was male, and this is how the order works

B: It's easier to say "she" than to say anything longer than that, and I only stay in the night form, so Equinox is "she" to me.

C: The combined form looks closer to the night form than the day form, and the night form is the girl.

After seeing Equinox in game and seeing what parts are required to make it, I think my deduction is that Equinox is essentially the result of a Symbiotic relationship.

When making Equinox, and Day and Night forms are built separately and then combined to make Equinox.

So, as far a gender is concerned, Day seems Male, and Night seems Female. The combined result has features of both Day and Night, but is mostly comprised of Night features. It has the slender build of Night and includes the cloth danglies. All in all, it seems to feature more of the Night Female features while still holding some of the Day Male features.