Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Is A Female

TheVegeta

I'm impressed by how the community is almost losing its brains over this, like why the F*** does it matter lol.

Cuz human nature. One of the first things a scientist would want to learn upon finding a new life form. Hell, when you go to adopt a kitten it's something you ask them before taking it in. ;o

Both Mynki and Scott refer to her as a girl, so yeah, case closed.

Except when Scott referred to the light version of the frame "he" when they were showcasing their powers as it was said around twenty times before in this thread.

Why the thought of a frame with a dual gender is so confusing and, apparently, unacceptable to people? I just find it baffling how much people are bothered by that idea.

And the rotation of the frames wasn't even strictly m/f/m/f to begin with so that argument flies through the window.

Except when Scott referred to the light version of the frame "he" when they were showcasing their powers as it was said around twenty times before in this thread.

Why the thought of a frame with a dual gender is so confusing and, apparently, unacceptable to people? I just find it baffling how much people are bothered by that idea.

And the rotation of the frames wasn't even strictly m/f/m/f to begin with so that argument flies through the window.

people argue about stupid things

I find it difficult to believe so few who are interested in Warframe know about Transhumanism and Posthumanism.

Your mind is software.  Program it.  Your body is a shell.  Change it.  Death is a disease.  Cure it.

Unfortunately, Eclipse is Mirage's ability, so I can't make the reference perfect...

They are still two warframes merged together, though. Logical to use the plural.

Well it's a frame that represent balance....so if it's female only... It's not balanced sorry... Just throwing my 2 cents, but in all honesty who cares? Actually now I question myself on why i post this... Meh! -shrugs-

Well it's a frame that represent balance....so if it's female only... It's not balanced sorry... Just throwing my 2 cents, but in all honesty who cares? Actually now I question myself on why i post this... Meh! -shrugs-

so people cant be balanced? because you know that humans have genders right?

for me the dual genders, whatever, irrelevant, is this taking up the next female frame spot or is it going to count as female and they will release a male next? 

I don't understand everyone's issue with it being both. from what i can tell by the modeling night is female day is male. and the dual genders DOES represent balance. Its always been a very sacred image that a men and women represent different aspects of humanity as a whole, and therefore provide balance to humanity - in other words, without one, the other cannot exist, and so the balance is broken.

Edited by DrMarlboro

Tumblrframe, Transgenderframe, Hesheframe...

Equinox is Yin and Yang-themed, and that's a philosophy that represents the duality between a grand number of things, including male and female. THAT'S the long and short of it. It's both because it's what the inspiration behind it represents, not because of Tumblr or Transgenderism or anything.

Everyone, just chill.

Is it not obvious?

It's safe to say that:

Day is male 

Night is female 

And when they're together they're simply an IT! Nothing but an ambiguous gender period lolz

In my opinion i could care less if day and fused are both male......but Night just gotta be female look at that Hour-Glass body and dem hips. It literally screams female...unless Night is a femboy?

Is it not obvious?

It's safe to say that:

Day is male 

Night is female 

And when they're together they're simply an IT! Nothing but an ambiguous gender period lolz

In my opinion i could care less if day and fused are both male......but Night just gotta be female look at that Hour-Glass body and dem hips. It literally screams female...unless Night is a femboy?

If people disagree with me and say im wrong then lets just say he/she is an ambiguous gender period. Nothing more. End of discussion. X3