Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Pixels (The Movie)

TheErebus.

Could you tell me a bit about the movie, it looks *okay* but everybody say's its bad, what happens / why is it bad :D?

It's not funny. Like, it's devoid of humor. Peter Dinklage was the only enjoyable character, everyone else was forgettable and boring.

i knew it will be bad because y'know....Adam Sandler movies now days are a bad sign.

Plus its a futurama episode ripoff......they did it first.

but noooooo *sarcasm activated* the mighty hollywood just had to make another masterpiece *sarcasm deactivated*

Funny thing is when a 20 minute tv show episode was million times better than the whole friggin movie.

thats how you fail as a film director.....come on? adam sandler? seriously? you couldnt do any better than him?

Seth Rogen would be good for this film.....he is funny and doesnt use god dam friggin fart jokes all the time

Funny thing is when a 20 minute tv show episode was million times better than the whole friggin movie.

thats how you fail as a film director.....come on? adam sandler? seriously? you couldnt do any better than him?

THE PART OF THE ATARI VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS OF THAT EPISODE WASN'T EVEN 20 MINUTES LONG. IT WAS LIKE 5 OR 10. A 5-10 SEGMENT OF A 20 MINUTE EPISODE WAS BETTER THAN AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTE MOVIE.

THE PART OF THE ATARI VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS OF THAT EPISODE WASN'T EVEN 20 MINUTES LONG. IT WAS LIKE 5 OR 10. A 5-10 SEGMENT OF A 20 MINUTE EPISODE WAS BETTER THAN AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTE MOVIE.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? *starts crying*

But you are right......movie failed, Chris Stuckmann was angry about it, he gave movie an F, then i felt a bit better.

There is only one master race video game movie...  the original TRON.  That is all.

well........you are right.

buuut i kinda enjoyed Tron Legacy......it aint no masterpiece but i can watch it when im bored.

yea story was nothing special and movie dragged for a while but action and cgi saved it

so its still ok for 5.7 / 10 film

You might want to clarify this a bit; there are worthwhile movies that still aren't as good as 1 segment of a Futurama episode.

You might want to clarify this a bit; there are worthwhile movies that still aren't as good as 1 segment of a Futurama episode.

The segment I was talkin' about is the exact same story and concept as Pixels, and yet that short segment was funnier and more well developed than a 1 hour and 45 minute movie that had multiple writers on it.

So i only saw the TV comercial and that was allready enough.

However just to be sure i'm not missing something. Were there any famous Smurf video games for the arcades or atari in the 80s?

Anyway. Yeah the plot was allready done by Futurama in a short painless mini-episode.

Also when i want a good homage movie to video games of the past i watch Wreck It Ralph again.

Edited by Othergrunty