Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Were The Tenno With Normal Warframes Low Rank Guardians And The Primed Ones Being The Higher Ranked Ones?

Soju.

Primed = Original Orokin technology in its pure and original form

Tenno Warframe = forged duplicates based on the old Orokin technology that was lost in the Great War. But not as good since its based on the concept and not actually constructed by the Orokin.

That's why you have to go into the Void (the last place where the Orokin remain) in order to aquire the parts and the information for forging Prime.

There is also a theory that the lore reason Prime stuff gets vaulted is because the Void technically 'runs out' of stuff. Especially since Tenno and all the other races are looting the hell out of a finite number of ancient and abandoned Orokin ships. The obvious answer is prime gets vaulted because 1.) it prevents the market from flooding and keeps balance 2.) marketing move on DE's end to promote platinum purchases for those who didn't aquire them in time.

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C

His codex where he clearly differentiates between the Tenno and the low guardians. He doesn't say "other Tenno" he clearly says that the Tenno are separate from both himself and the other low guardians.

Any explanation on how he got the abilities, and able to make use of warframes? We still don't really know what the low Guardians were like.

Any explanation on how he got the abilities, and able to make use of warframes? We still don't really know what the low Guardians were like.

Given that he has the abilities of Excalibur, Nyx, the Zanuka Hunter, and that the Wiki says he uses the Excalibur frame, I'd say he killed a lot of things and looted their gear. Just like the Tenno that he hates so much.

Then what is the Stalker? How has he been around for so many years? This game sometimes bothers me that it has less of a story than Destiny. I'm the kinda guy who likes to, in my free time, research a lot about my favorite things. Take video games for example. I love to look into the story and read about everything. I'm not saying I want all the answers and lore thrown at me, but I want something to look at other than speculation upon speculation. It's kinda discouraged me from really delving into anything Warframe other than stats and places to farm lmao

Edited by (XB1)TsK x BraVo

Low guardians were likely like the stalker but not with the bitter hatred , over the course of years the stalker slowly evolved on his abilities, initially he only could do slash dash and repel (which was perhaps his inner abilities). From then, i and what most would assume, he just learnt and adapted some abilities from the tenno to use it against them. Face your enemy, face yourself.

Then what is the Stalker? How has he been around for so many years? This game sometimes bothers me that it has less of a story than Destiny. I'm the kinda guy who likes to, in my free time, research a lot about my favorite things. Take video games for example. I love to look into the story and read about everything. I'm not saying I want all the answers and lore thrown at me, but I want something to look at other than speculation upon speculation. It's kinda discouraged me from really delving into anything Warframe other than stats and places to farm lmao

The stalker is more than explained already on what he is. He served the void as its protection, him and the low guardians failed in this task and now he wants revenge for what the tennos did.

Given that he has the abilities of Excalibur, Nyx, the Zanuka Hunter, and that the Wiki says he uses the Excalibur frame, I'd say he killed a lot of things and looted their gear. Just like the Tenno that he hates so much.

How does one kill a Tenno with a Warframe exo suit on without one first? And then figure out how to take them off the Tenno's bodies? Nah that wouldn't make sense.

The lore between the prime and regulars is a bit blurred at the moment. People believe that primes were the first built due Excal's codex (which makes no mention of primes). However if they were the first built that would mean there would be no need for these regulars or the proto (skin) armours (it's no longer just a throw back as Dark sector has been confirmed to be some what canon), as prime frames are the better of regular frames. If these prime frames are indeed the best, something had to of happend between; the end of the war, annihilating the orokin, and cryosleep that would cause us to use these lesser frames.

These regular frames being tenno made is unlikely as you see we leave the mark of the lotus on our work. In the case of regular frames there are different markings and in some cases even serial numbers.

My guess is that it was a more natural progression of things. Proto armours were the first suits tested on the tenno which had terrible results. The regular frames were next, these frames worked and were easily made for the tenno. The primes were made last (and used first) using the orokin's full understanding of the void and it's power. This allowed for the primes to be far greater however they probably came at a higher cost.

As for what happend who knows?

Maybe the orokin were scared of that power and locked away the prime frames.

Maybe those that did wear the prime frames stayed behind. There may of been a hierarchy between regular and prime.

Maybe the prime frames were only for war (symbolic sort of thing) and regular frames were just that, like your regular clothes.

Who knows?

As for the stalker, in his codex he is clearly different from the tenno, made out to be a low gurdian. What is a low gurdian? We don't know yet. They might of been there to keep the tenno in check, or they might of been a different class of soldiers completely separate from the tenno.

Edited by Postal_pat

How does one kill a Tenno with a Warframe exo suit on without one first? And then figure out how to take them off the Tenno's bodies? Nah that wouldn't make sense.

Actually it would, being that he was a low guardian it means that he'd be at the very least capable of combat with a warframe. On top of that, serving the Orokin who were at that point dead, he'd probably be one of the few that knew about most of the Orokin's resources and methods, as well as where things were stored. It's not a far fetched idea that he would have been able to salvage a bit of Orokin tech, and use his fighting abilities to take down a fair few Tenno without a frame.

As for the question about why we woke up in mass produced frames instead of prime frames, the answer to that is both very clear and very vague.

We have no idea what exactly happened to the original prime warframes. They returned from battle, slaughtered the Orokin, ????, ????, many many years later, you awake, and #Playwarframe. There's a large gap in our knowledge, where the original prime frames were likely lost because there was something "wrong" with them, after all they did slaughter the Orokin for what seems to be no reason. From this point of view, it's unlikely we're playing as any of the original Tenno that participated in the massacre, or at the very least if we are much effort has been put into distorting our recollection of anything for fear that whatever happened to the original Tenno happening again, a major point of which would be swapping out the prime frame for a mass-produced version.

Actually it would, being that he was a low guardian it means that he'd be at the very least capable of combat with a warframe. On top of that, serving the Orokin who were at that point dead, he'd probably be one of the few that knew about most of the Orokin's resources and methods, as well as where things were stored. It's not a far fetched idea that he would have been able to salvage a bit of Orokin tech, and use his fighting abilities to take down a fair few Tenno without a frame.

As for the question about why we woke up in mass produced frames instead of prime frames, the answer to that is both very clear and very vague.

We have no idea what exactly happened to the original prime warframes. They returned from battle, slaughtered the Orokin, ????, ????, many many years later, you awake, and #Playwarframe. There's a large gap in our knowledge, where the original prime frames were likely lost because there was something "wrong" with them, after all they did slaughter the Orokin for what seems to be no reason. From this point of view, it's unlikely we're playing as any of the original Tenno that participated in the massacre, or at the very least if we are much effort has been put into distorting our recollection of anything for fear that whatever happened to the original Tenno happening again, a major point of which would be swapping out the prime frame for a mass-produced version.

I'm pretty sure a low ranking guard with no name couldn't know that much about their suits to even develop his own suit and unique powers from different frames into one and one special ability no other frames have that can only be used against the Tennos and Warframes (Dispel).

The Orokin took the "twisted few" that returned from the Void, not just anybody, which led me to a conclusion of only capable bodies be able to use Warframes and harnesses it. 

What is a Tenno? It's not a last name passed down like a generations of family or some sort, it's just a word to describe the individuals that are in Warframes, able to use and harness them with unique abilities.

=> Stalker is a Tenno, but it's clear that his intentions are different than ours, so he separates himself from us. 

Maybe Tenno is an order? A code? Or the people who follows a specific set of code?

Edited by AlphaWolf003

BY LORE- THE STALKER IS POSSIBLY AND ALSO MOST LIKELY AN OROKIN

Given that none of the being actually doing work in any of the Synthesis entries are Orokin, its much more likely that the stalker was simple a vassal of the Orokin empire not an Orokin himself.

Orokin Empire as in "Empire ruled by the Orokin" rather than "Empire where everyone within the Empire is Orokin"

And maybe, maybe, the word low in "low Guardian" isn't exactly a rank at all. It's just Guardian. He(Stalker) described it as 'low' because they don't receive as many glories and many "silks" and attentions as the Tennos do, thus he capitalize the word "Guardian" and not low - basically they(the Guardians) pale in comparisons to the Tenno.

NEW FACTION CONFIRMED! 
Remnants of the Guardians

Coming in U290.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

Use the void portals, enter a tower, kill the Tenno while still in the cryo pod, steal the gear, realise you can't use the Warframe, expose yourself to the Void in dispair, don't die, learn to use Excalibur suit, modify weapons and systems using your hate as a driving force (like Valkyr)

Edited by SilentMobius