The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Hope U17 Brings Enemy Balances Too

Viqualy

seekers, shield lancers, karak lancers, detron crewmen and basically everything mentioned in my other thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/485460-peashooter-in-tenno-hands-tools-of-mass-destruction-in-enemy-hands/#entry5419685

i dont feel like getting 2 shot by level 10 seekers. all of the above have way too high damage for what they are even on low levels.

Meh if this is such a problem at level 10 as you say how is it that players run roughshod over level 60-80 versions of these same mobs? Quite frankly the BALANCED FOR content is quite good with respect to survivability, and the damage that Tenno can output is commensurate to what the enemies can withstand. 

All in all the game just keeps getting better and better(aside from the balancing of weapon damages on Nullifier crewmen, their shield is still counterproductive to the idea of CHOICE in weapon loadouts).

Honestly, considering how enemies like the manic turned out, I don't hold out much hope of it being fun.

The recent Juggernaut made my expectations for any future "special" enemies plummet right through the floor.

Juggy is so abysmally glitchy that most weapons will never put a dent in it, while other weapons and certain Frame moves can essentially instagib the thing. There's no consistency with the damage reduction/cap system either; my 4-forma'd Rakta Ballistica does virtually no damage whether the shot is charged or not, yet my un-forma'd Despairs (which do far less damage per knife than both charged and uncharged Rakta quills) can tear it apart with relative ease. I've taken to simply avoiding the thing whenever it appears because it's virtually impossible for my standard all-rounder loadout to kill no matter how many times I hit the weak spots. Other players have had similar issues from day one, and yet DE has yet to make ANY changes to the juggernaut.

Not to mention how the art crew made absolutely beautiful animations for the thing, and then in the end they were completely hidden by a stupid magical pre-16.9 slash dash effect. And the colossal lump of infected flesh reaches terminal velocity as suddenly as a balloon being smacked by a small child, which further distracts from that poor running animation.

They'd better not pull any of that same crap with the Sentients. And if they do, then for the love of Gosh and his only son Jeepers, please consider paying attention to player feedback.

I get it if the players' views on enemy balance and combat roles don't quite match those of the devs, but my god, at least fix the bugs.

Edited by SortaRandom