Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks De ( Pc Section )

-Onyx-Zodiac

Since i've followed the Twitter Of Steve and while playing warframe and " getting an larunda Relay party together" 
I Wanna Say Following Things: Thanks that you guys even work the night over, that you guys even continue totally melted down, i saw an ton of inapprociate People over the Night, but i can't figure it out in words how Complex it gotta Be to Code an Game and Find the Code / Fix to Special problems, i just wanted to say that every1 even if they say different appreciate and love the work you put in into an game like this, started to play this game ( Unfortunately ) 3 Months and 2 Weeks Ago, and really felt in love with it, found a couple friends just with playing this game, and i love the fact that the Staff Members even take their time with replying to us and EVEN Play with us, and Cmon, you guys Gotta See it Clear, they put their Time into this Game that WE can play this game in our free time, in my opinion the gift from lotus was unnecessary since we're Thankfull enough that you guys / Girls made an game like this to entertain Us 
Never been this much of Suprisingly "Surprised" With an F2P Game Like This

I Wanna Thank every Single member OF DE for Working their &#! off.

Much Love From Germany! 

I love the way DE IS COMMUNICATING NOW ? yes a lot , cause , it change everything ,  back in the day way more ppl were angry when update was postponed now its allright , cause we can follow progression,

Indeed. I concur.

There can be millions of lines of code for a game. All it takes is one line to break everything. Testament to the Devs determination that they even stayed after hours to fix the issues they had with the build. Very commendable attitude! Congrats DE :)

My Sentients exactly !

FTFY.

Jokes aside, the people at DE are some of the best devs I've interacted with. Sure, they have their bad moments (*cough* Shield Polarize LoS nerf *cough*) but all in all they listen and try to do what's best for the game and their fans and their passion shows.

Yeah. Some people don't seem to understand what ETA means. The devs set a goal for themselves but unfortunately they were not able to reach it and players were acting as if they broke a promise.

Glad to See i Even Reached You Xbox1 Guys, but Trust me, IT had to BE SAID

seen on pc too much inaprociate Players + Tried to get into their shoes and try to figure out how they gonna feel like right now 

Glad to See i Even Reached You Xbox1 Guys, but Trust me, IT had to BE SAID

seen on pc too much inaprociate Players + Tried to get into their shoes and try to figure out how they gonna feel like right now

Yeah I'm glad they're taking a break for the night. I'm sure the pressure is on when you announce a new update is coming soon. Players are sometimes impatient. Its good to see there are plenty of people who at least try to understand.

thank you DE for working so hard to give us the content that you strived hard to  complete. Thank you that you went overtime to try and complete it. We understand about the overtime and will welcome the update once you are fresh and can give your best work to fix that final bug. I want to commend all of you for having done such a great job, like always. You did this once before, and that you guys are willing to do it again is something that shows extreme love and dedication for this game. Congratulations!

Yes. Thanks you very much DE! <3

I can sincerely say that you are one of the best game devs out there who actually listen and work very hard for the community.

I have been following the progress of the Update 17 patch and I cannot thank you guys enough for the work the you put in to your game. :D

FTFY.

Jokes aside, the people at DE are some of the best devs I've interacted with. Sure, they have their bad moments (*cough* Shield Polarize LoS nerf *cough*) but all in all they listen and try to do what's best for the game and their fans and their passion shows.

They are very impatient in chat online though i see people get kicked from channel for no reason unless its trade or recruit chat in region/council section they still kick people from channels for no reason.