Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[How To] Double,triple,do Many Jump Without Touch The Ground. Pre U17 Xd

affropiaf

step 1 => buy cinetic siphon .

step 2 => equip cinetic siphon then , bind a shortcut for that thing

step 3 => jump with a aerial attack (aka : look up & melee attack), deploy cinetic siphon

step 4 => repeat step 3 .

step 5 => enjoy XD

Edited by affropiaf

You can also double jump by trying to jump during something that prevents jumping, like melee, and then immediately when possible jump in the air. The first jump that was prevented is delayed and you're able to do a front flip in the air if you are sliding.

You can also double jump by trying to jump during something that prevents jumping, like melee, and then immediately when possible jump in the air. The first jump that was prevented is delayed and you're able to do a front flip in the air if you are sliding.

yeah, but u can t (with ur method) do a triple, quadra, penta jump,etc...

step 3 => jump with a aerial attack, deploy cinetic siphon

step 4 => repeat step 4 .

step 5 => enjoy XD

Your "loop" is wrong. if i were to repeat step 4, an error would occur as step four doesnt state anything to "run/do/process/execute" ;)

I think you meant repeat step 3 lol

step 3 => jump with a aerial attack, deploy cinetic siphon

step 4 => repeat step 3 .

step 5 => enjoy XD

Instructions unclear, fell on melee weapon and died.

While I haven't perfected the timing, I can say for certain that a ground melee attack does not necessarily prevent you from jumping mid-animation. There is a tiny window of time in the opening frames of a melee attack that will allow you to execute a jump kick (it actually seems to require you to be considered sprinting and crouching. Probably something to do with the priority certain animations get) while still animating the melee attack. It's kinda neat, if not always useful.