Jump to content
(PS4)Magician_NG

What Are You Listening To?

Recommended Posts

Guest
On 2019-06-20 at 2:30 PM, Legion-Shields said:

 

Damned the video resolution and quality is so low I cannot try to play the game of "Identify the anime figure"! Too hard to see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Damned the video resolution and quality is so low I cannot try to play the game of "Identify the anime figure"! Too hard to see!

You might have a point but your grammar could be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

You might have a point but your grammar could be better.

Come on man, it's like in the wee hours of the morning where I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Datam4ss said:

Come on man, it's like in the wee hours of the morning where I am.

It’s just a joke dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

DOPE Amine - Dark Techno Mix (March 2019)

 

-

Max Minimal - Dark Techno (June 2017)

 

 

Edited by 2old4gamez
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...