Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Frequency Triangulators

balne

to triangulate and craft the vay hek key, to find hydroids parts... so if somone in your friendlist needs or wants hydroid, well,  u will need em to help him... i think that's it... u can sell them if u don't want em ...for credits ... that's all ... 

to triangulate and craft the vay hek key, to find hydroids parts... so if somone in your friendlist needs or wants hydroid, well,  u will need em to help him... i think that's it... u can sell them if u don't want em ...for credits ... that's all ... 

It seems you didn't know that Vay Hek is the regular Earth boss for months now. No need for keys.

The triangulator serves absolutely no purpose ever since, and DE didn't really think of reusing the asset for something (kinda like a few other "event" things for that matter, and possibly the Mutalist coordinates one day).

It seems you didn't know that Vay Hek is the regular Earth boss for months now. No need for keys.

The triangulator serves absolutely no purpose ever since, and DE didn't really think of reusing the asset for something (kinda like a few other "event" things for that matter, and possibly the Mutalist coordinates one day).

i totally didn't know, nope

No, no use. Ditto goes with the scannable pine cones in the earth levels. I felt particularly insulted when they didn't even change the Earth Sabotage message you get when you finish the mission from lotus. 

Cones can be still used to craft anti-toxins, and anti-toxins can still be used to get a slightly bigger crdits award from sabotage missions.

Agree about the message though.