Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Switch Teleport Not Working Properly.

jetstrap

At the extraction point Loki is not allowed to switch teleport anyone else there.

I'm guessing your decoy was in the extraction zone.

Here is at higher range, I have switched with several extractions I will put decoy on extraction zone and switch.

Switch Teleport should work even if the decoy/caster is at the extraction point. Right now there's an issue with targeting wherein the game thinks the decoy is obstructed but isn't. For example, i used to be able to switch teleport with a decoy through a closed corpus grate (like in one of the smaller corpus spy rooms) but now you can't.

At first i thought it was the cape causing the bug but after i switched back to yamako syandana it's still inconsistent.

I've been experiencing the same issue with my loki, where clones are randomly "obstructed" by some non existent force even though they are quite clearly within my view with nothing around them and well within my frames range. This involves situations well outside extraction might I add, even though tp should work just as well in extraction, the function is only disabled for other players there not your own copies. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've found this to be an issue too, anywhere on a level and at any time. Sometimes I find I can only successfully switch-teleport with my decoy after jumping on the spot a couple of times.

Can makes certain sections of Spy/Interception missions much trickier as I can't rely on it anymore :(

This only seems to have been the case since the last update.

Yeah I've found this to be an issue too, anywhere on a level and at any time. Sometimes I find I can only successfully switch-teleport with my decoy after jumping on the spot a couple of times.

Can makes certain sections of Spy/Interception missions much trickier as I can't rely on it anymore :(

This only seems to have been the case since the last update.

Yup, it seems like a intentional ninja nerf to switch teleport. I also get "target obstructed" even if there is a clear view of sight to the decoy. Getting to those hard to reach places for medallions and running any spy missions you will end up using all your energy on recasting decoy and not getting switch teleported anywhere. Very annoying to say the least.

I can vouch 100% that for PS4 players this occurred right after the update 16.11.4, as I was playing spy missions non-stop for over a week right up until I had to reboot for the update.

I posted about this in the PS4 bugs section a few days later:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/509324-lokis-switch-teleport-broken-after-update-16114/

Here's the video I submitted:

http://www.mediafire...50812191108.mp4