The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Prime, Clashing Forest, Skyward Limb Combo..

Burnthesteak87

it passes across the people killing them instantly, forces even more air playing, bo wiped me as saryn every time he passed trough me, its not even attacking a target, its just passing across the target, its ridiculous, gram should have that result, bo attacks too fast for the damage its dealing, as always, i have no problem by playing higher grounds, melee has always been useless against that, but the wiping people as it passes across them should be from slower heavier weapons, no for one of the fastests and lightest

Edited by rockscl

Pretty amusing how Bo Prime always finds its way into overpoweredness.

The problem is ALWAYS the same as they nerfed it the first time for the same reason.

Quick multi-attacks with Energy Channeling and Martial Magnetism = you get caught, you die in a fraction of second.

DE nerfed it once for this reason, now they brought it back.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

The problem is ALWAYS the same as they nerfed it the first time for the same reason.

Quick multi-attacks with Energy Channeling and Martial Magnetism = you get caught, you die in a fraction of second.

DE nerfed it once for this reason, now they brought it back.

if it wouldnt stagger it might be balanced. But atm u get stagger 1 time and die even before 2nd stagger.

Conclave Changes:

• Enguard, Anticipation and the Overcharge Detectors Mod can now be equipped in the Utility Slot.
  • Reduced the damage of the first and last hit on the Clashing Forest / Skyward Limb combo attack.

Did anyone try it? Is it still that OP?

Still pretty effective. Kills squishy frames extremely fast (just weaken them up a little with guns before switching to melee to finish them off). Very little skill  timing required for Clash Forest's spin-to-win. 

Probably not "OP" because Boltace/Kronen can kill just as fast but overall I feel it's still the most user-friendly melee thanks to the big range of spin-to-win. 

Conclave Changes:

• Enguard, Anticipation and the Overcharge Detectors Mod can now be equipped in the Utility Slot.
  • Reduced the damage of the first and last hit on the Clashing Forest / Skyward Limb combo attack.

Did anyone try it? Is it still that OP?

It's still OP everyone use BO P now, it's still unplayable!