Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Lies!

Maddog152

Question

I was banned for alleged hacking even though I spent a lot of time and money in this game. When I went to the support desk they said sorry for the misunderstanding but all bans are permanent BUT there has been cases where people were banned but received their account back.

19 answers to this question

In gaming, there are very, VERY few cases where what you did DIDN'T justify action to your account. 99% of the playerbases (in most games) go through their entirety of play never even being given a second look because they never come close to the realm of hacking or etc. You clearly have failed to do the right thing, or at the very least, failed to hide it. The fact that your defense is 'I spent a lot of time and money in this game' pretty much means you know you are guilty. And honestly there is very little sympathy to be had for cheaters.

Sorry not sorry :)

I was banned for alleged hacking even though I spent a lot of time and money in this game. When I went to the support desk they said sorry for the misunderstanding but all bans are permanent BUT there has been cases where people were banned but received their account back.

but the question is DID you hack?... if so you deserve it...

edit: hacking should not be tolerated! It ruins games and even tho warframe is PVE even it can get rekt... also I don't support macros...seen some players using them and don't want to see them again (tho DE said that they wont ban for that)

Edited by Error989

So if I understand correctly, you're not saying you didn't hack, you're just saying that DE is lying when they say bans are permanent as you're claiming to know of people who had their account reinstated after a ban?

If I have that right, then I have no further reason to keep reading this thread.

I don't ever remember hearing about anyone getting there accounts back and I've seen many of these threads about people complaining about being banned.

Not easily I bet.

Ive heard some people say its just chat admins abusing powers which i kind of doubt, but before u17 one chat admin was being very rude and insulting players in chat, and he probably didnt hack he could have just had addware or something that might have looked like a hack tool, lots of hack scanners get false positives, his best chance at getting unbanned is pming a dev maybe on the forums.

rather than continuing to accuse a player of hacking in a player helping player thread should we tr yto give him advice to clear his/her name if they were accused incorrectly.

contacting support and pm-ing DE members is all he can do and he knows it, we can not help him... he made this thread just to show his anger, there's no other reason for it...

Alright let me clarify a few things this happened 4 months ago, tried logging in it said banned until Jan 1, 2035 then sent in 2 tickets. First one said I was hacking (I had so much stuff there was no point of me hacking) but they didn't tell me what I did the second time the said they'll review it and they did and saw I was clean, apologized but then said all bans were permanent. So I was over here depressed as hell asking people what I should do because after awhile they banned me from making tickets they told me to sue but I'm only 17 so I gave up made a new account and I started to miss my old account and stopped playing and I keep getting these email for U17 and I was just so upset I couldn't play but knew it was basically hopeless for me to get my account back and then I heard about some other people getting their account back after looking around. So imagine me getting all these email about U17, the DE admitting the mistake, and people getting their accounts back.

I was actually hoping for one of those players to reply instead of people who say I was hacking like they saw me downloading hacks but hey you guys probably know more about my situation than me.

Edited by Maddog152

Wow, so they actually said that you weren't hacking and still didn't remove the ban? That sounds beyond illogical. 
Maybe another support ticket may help to resolve the situation? And by the way, can PMing Rebecca about it help?

Edited by TheDarkness506