Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drekar Lancers With Harpak - Why No Harpoon Attack?

DarkRuler2500

The Harpak has a built-in harpoon with pulling-abilty.

Why Drekar Lancers don't use it? Would make game lil' bit more challenging.

How about the Drekar lancer goes down on one knee aiming precisely, then shooting the harpoon.

A player hit by the harpoon will suffer puncture proc and will then be pulled towards the enemy.

I mean if a weapon with new unique shooting mechanism is built by the grineer why only we Tenno are able to use this.

Edited by DarkRuler2500

well imagine if every generic troop(which spawns the most) had the same ability as a scorpion. I rest my case.

Only the Elite Drekar Lancers have the Harpak. The normal ones still have the Grakata.

Also the pulling is after a delay where the Lancer has to go down for aiming and not instant like the Skorpion.

Of course each lancer should only use this ability one time every 20 or 30 seconds at maximum.

Only the Elite Drekar Lancers have the Harpak. The normal ones still have the Grakata.

Also the pulling is after a delay where the Lancer has to go down for aiming and not instant like the Skorpion.

Of course each lancer should only use this ability one time every 20 or 30 seconds at maximum.

If they didnt make the ai for scorpions be delayed in between pulls i highly doubt they would make it like this for the lancers.  Just go spawn 20 scorpions in the simulacrum and tell me if you stilll want it. (not going to happen) it is cool on paper but wouldnt be enjoyable in game.

I rather not have enemies getting pulls on me non stop thank you very much, scorpions already have pin point accuracy while i'm going full speed with my bullet jump+double jump+roll mid air. Last thing i need is combo pulls(and yes i know how they work, it does not feel good).