Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Dream.

(XBOX)Grihaly

I have a dream that my console brothers will one day live in a Warframe nation, where they will not be judged by their platform of choice, but by the content of their character.

Seriously, playing PC doesn't make you better than everyone else. This elitist crap needs to end.

I hope you aren't generalizing because not all of us are elitists.

I know, and not all whites are racists. It's just there's a lot of elitists.

Not saying it makes anyone better or anything but in most cases PC > Console for the specs

Could care less what you play on

I'm aware of that, but when you start bashing on people for the sole reason they play on console, that's close-minded, and hateful. 

I'm aware of that, but when you start bashing on people for the sole reason they play on console, that's close-minded, and hateful. 

Not bashing anybody if you like playing on console then play on console you should just learn to ignore people it's not going to stop ever perioid. there will always be people like that who want to make others feel bad just ignore it and get on with your day

I have a dream that my console brothers will one day live in a Warframe nation, where they will not be judged by their platform of choice, but by the content of their character.

Seriously, playing PC doesn't make you better than everyone else. This elitist crap needs to end.

I think you are not aware that consoles are kept separated from pc and from each other because manufacturers enforce this with contracts, someone correct me if im wrong

Edited by Crimson_Fury

what was that peasant?

did u say something?

speak up now, it is so very hard to hear you from up here in my mighty castle on Mount PC

=D

inb4 you get a warning point because people don't understand we're joking, and we actually don't give a crap about what you play on :D

I don't even know what "Console peasant" Means.

Is it a stereotype that console people are poorer?

It's a joke about how consoles performance is weaker than a top end PC,

thus playing on a PC in 4k resolution and 60 (or 120/144/whatever) FPS is the "PC Master Race" and playing on a console with often upscaled resolution and 30 fps lock makes you a "console peasant".

Obviously people take this seriously and are "offended" by it.

It's silly.

More info:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-glorious-pc-gaming-master-race

Edited by Shifted

It's silly.

That's the bit that I don't understand: the "offended" response. Why waste energy being offended? It doesn't improve your situation in any way.

The way to deal with it is to simply become the one making the jokes. When you do, you empower yourself to exert control over what sort of jokes are made. Something something Tyrion Lannister.

That's the bit that I don't understand: the "offended" response. Why waste energy being offended? It doesn't improve your situation in any way.

The way to deal with it is to simply become the one making the jokes. When you do, you empower yourself to exert control over what sort of jokes are made. Something something Tyrion Lannister.

Give this founder a cookie

It's a joke about how consoles performance is weaker than a top end PC,

thus playing on a PC in 4k resolution and 60 (or 120/144/whatever) FPS is the "PC Master Race" and playing on a console with often upscaled resolution and 30 fps lock makes you a "console peasant".

It's silly.

More info:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-glorious-pc-gaming-master-race

The "next gen" consoles are already weaker than mid-end, but whatever, I still love my Wii U

I wouldn't bother with this Grizzly, all you're gonna get are elitists, and trolls. The decent PC players who can accept and respect peoples choices of platform already have there mind made up. And to be honest you have fueled the fire yourself on posts where your called yourself a console peasant.