DESCRIPTION: Revival Bug

Who : Probably Everyone

What : Doesn't Matter

Where : Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Become incapacitated.

2. Teammates rescue you without Soul Punch Augment

3. Revive meter stuck at 0 or teammate get stuck after rescuing you(can escape using Esc)

DESCRIPTION: Chroma Vex Armor Augment not working

Who : Probably Everyone

What : Doesn't Matter

Where : Everywhere

Description:

Who: N/A

What: Synthesis target

Where: Eris

Can you reproduce the bug? Maybe

But here is how it happened: I was chasing the darn thing and i was on a higher platform above the ground where i used a trap on it. After it got out of it it fell through the floor. That was no problem UNTIL i used the trap again, it got out again and the damn target FELL THROUGH THE GROUND out of the map. The annoying thing was i couldn't scan his last point because he was covered in a sea of goop under the broken floor. It all happened in the tile where the room is tilted by 45 degrees and the middle of the "room" is broken out and under it lies a pit of infestation.

Edited by PoisenBow

Description: Dual Prisma Cleavers "miss" or hits dont recognize on targets half the time even at touching distance from target.

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1: Melee with the Dual Prisma Cleavers.

On a side note this bug has been an issue since U17 came out.

Description: Dual Prisma Cleavers "miss" or hits dont recognize on targets half the time even at touching distance from target.

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1: Melee with the Dual Prisma Cleavers.

On a side note this bug has been an issue since U17 came out.

Same bug on my end as well.

DESCRIPTION: Unable to toggle map mode while certain duration

This could be a minor bug for a EV trinity in a raid it is a bit annoying.

I even use a mouse key to bind map hotkey because I need it toggle frequently.

But no matter where you bind (keyboard or mouse), it doesn't change anything.

Who: player

What: UI

Where: Missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Unable to toggle map mode while sprint

2.Unable to toggle map mode during any ability animation

Edited by aerosoul1337

Description: I decided to go full melee with my prisma dual cleaver and test the new movement sistem at that time and the cleaver had a dagger like(or less) reach even with a maxed reach mod.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps:

1. Take you dual cleavers

2. Go to any mission

3. Try to hit something

4. Make one hit after 5-10 swings with them

Edited by erickson97

Description: 

Melee attacks work very inconsistently when they strike an enemy. They can randomly miss, can fail to produce audio/visual feedback, or can cause impact sounds while failing to deal damage. These happen when using any Warframe equipped with (as far as I can tell) any melee weapon, against any faction - although the effects are more prominent against the Grineer. A more detailed post is located here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504272-melee-bugs-lack-of-feedback-random-missing-and-grineer-backpacks/

Can Reproduce?

Yes.

Repro Steps:

1. Equip any Warframe along with any melee weapon.

2. Enter any mission against the Grineer on Saturn.

3. Use melee attacks against enemies.

4. Notice how inconsistently melee strikes behave; it may hit normally, may randomly miss, may fail to produce audio/visual feedback while still dealing damage, or may cause impact sounds while dealing no damage.

Serious bugs! These are making melee feel unreliable and unsatisfying to use.

Who: Kubrow

What: Cosmetics?

Where: Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No

How the bug occured: I was doing some vault runs, when as i went to my arsenal to equip a new key, i noticed my Kubrow was looking slightly... different... it would appear that my kubrows model has been replaced with that of my carrier sentinel (with the parrot attachements) and nothing seems to fix it. after relaunching the client it is still there, stasis didn't change a thing, and changing my current sentinel doesn't seem to fix it either.

I should add, that i haven't had a chance to test this kubrow outside the liset yet, as he is yet to grow out of infancy. once i am able to do so, i will tell you what happened, in hopes of aiding a fix.

Edited by enterthenexus

Who Ash, Loki

What Visual Error

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Happens with Sylus Arrow Skin while stealth.

Image: 1. Normal state 2. After become Invisible arrow chage its possition. 3. After change weapon arrow still visible in hand (secondary or melee doesn't metter)

001.jpg

What Unable to use neither melee nor roll

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

I can reproduce this easily by sprinting, sliding, rolling and sometimes jumping at the same time in a mission. Spamming some of the buttons too fast will make the roll and melee lock out and they can't be used for the rest of the mission. Haven't found a way to fix this without restarting/finishing the mission.

Edited by R4yn0r

Not sure if it has already been reported here but just in case:

DESCRIPTION: I am unable to enter another players Dojo when invited (to trade for example). I keep getting a popup which says a conclave loadout is required to enter Dojo. Doesn't matter what loadout I have or what frame I have, it always blocks me from entering. Have made sure I am on public and not solo also. This started happening after this update. Prior to the update, I had no issues entering the Dojo regardless of what loadout I had.

Who: All frames I have tried (excal, mag, nova)

What: tried multiple load outs

Where: when invited to another players Dojo

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Y 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Request invite to Dojo (to trade for example)

2.Accept invite

3.Popup appears saying conclave loadout required. Invite is auto-blocked

Description: As of update 17 the sprint key for my controller has stopped functioning properly in archwing missions and pressing the key which sprint is bound to simply causes my warframe to slowly descend Switching my sprint key with the sprint/roll key produces the same issue. I have not as of yet been able to find any other method for getting to archwing to sprint.

Who: any

What: any

Where: Any archwing mission

Can I reproduce this bug: Yes.

Reproduction steps: Enter any archwing mission and attempt to sprint.

Edited by AzureGamerZero

Who: All Players

What: Syndicate Medals are Still invisible, since Update 16.7

Where: All Syndicate missions

It can be reproduced. Infact, you dont have much of a choice

1: Collect the first two or three medallions as normal

- If you're particularly unlucky, you might skip this step entirely

2: Realize that you cant see the medals after a while.
3: Use Thief's Wit/Loot Radar/Animal Instinct to locate the medals instead of your eyes

This issue has been reported many times, and still hasnt been resolved. There are even a couple threads about it.

The original post, to my knowledge: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469994-syndicate-medallions-invisible-since-patch-167/

A recent post, with video evidence: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/504672-syndicate-medallions-still-turning-invisible/

1. Loki and Loki Prime won't Switch Teleport with Decoy, but teleport to it like Ash.

DESCRIPTION:

Who : Loki, Loki Prime
What : Any loadout
Where : Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:
1. Equip Loki / Loki Prime.
2. Go to any mission.
3. Place a decoy.

4. Use Switch Teleport on Decoy.

5. Most of the time it won't switch with the decoy, just teleport you to it.

VIDEO FOR PROOF: (Taken on Oceanum Pluto, but can also be reproduced on other tilesets)

2. Wrong lighting blend on Grineer tileset.

DESCRIPTION:
Where : Grineer galleon tileset, Lex - Ceres.

Came upon the following rooms which didn't have the correct lighting when moving from one room to the next. Mistake of tileset building, so cannot be reproduced unless someone stumbles upon it again.

SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED:

HGNaj2k.jpg

KvFPU61.jpg

Found the bug again at the start of Lex, Ceres right after the spawn room :

v7qikQD.jpg

HauvEdt.jpg

Edited by Sci_Ant

Sorry, but how are not these in the known bugs list:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/505097-unable-to-melee-attack-e-roll-shift/
there was another well made topic about this called Disabled Melee/roll/wall Latch with the steps to reproduce it, but someone probably found that it was a good idea to move that somewhere else. This is one of the most annoying bugs currently in the game imo, because, not only you lose a part of the weaponry, but you can't use the roll wich is a perfect way to move fast without jumping spastically.

To tingle your senses, this bug causes a big deficency of the enemy's accuracy. At some point today, in a T4 surv, I just wanted to die nearly the 30 mins, but it was actually hard to die.

Edited by RyuGold

Sorry, but how are not these in the known bugs list:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/505097-unable-to-melee-attack-e-roll-shift/

there was another well made topic about this called Disabled Melee/roll/wall Latch with the steps to reproduce it, but someone probably found that it was a good idea to move that somewhere else. This is one of the most annoying bugs currently in the game imo, because, not only you lose a part of the weaponry, but you can't use the roll wich is a perfect way to move fast without jumping spastically.

To tingle your senses, this bug causes a big deficency of the enemy's accuracy. At some point today, in a T4 surv, I just wanted to die nearly the 30 mins, but it was actually hard to die.

Totally agree with you, iam using a lot of parkour, and every damn time i lose my swords. so i can't really play excalibur anymore :((

DESCRIPTION: I can fly around in archwing mode during tyl regors' boss fight outside of the water

Who: Nova + any other frame

Where: Tyl Regor  boss fight

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Before the water level rises, nova casts wormhole from the level that will be submerged to a higher level. The nova cannot switch to archwing mode or the wormhole will go away. Once the water level has risen, any other frame can then switch to archwing and take the wormhole out of the water. They are then able to fly around in archwing mode above the water. To get out of it, the archwing player can go below the water surface and then get out normally.

DESCRIPTION: Ember's Accelerant does not provide casting speed buff 

Who Ember

What Accelerant

Where Everywhere

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Cast Accelerant

2. Cast Accelerant or any other Ember abilities 

3. Witness the lack of casting speed buff that Accelerant in step 1 was supposed to have 

Edited by traybong111

Description: Dual cleavers mainly and other melee weapons don't always deal damage on hits.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes! Unfortunately.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Equip prisma dual cleavers.

2. Go right towards an enemy.

3. Attack the enemy!

4. Watch most of your hits deal 0 damage.

Description: Player 2-4 do not spawn as Archwing in Uranus missions (submersible missions only). They might get their Archwing if they get out of the water and jump back in, or they dont. Seems to be random. Does not matter if youre playing with randoms (waiting for team) or premade (already 4 people in group), though i could not check what happens if people join later.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Play the normal Uranus - Oberon mission with a team.

The pillars in odd are a bit slippery. See :

f8b8e78ccbcfd743e9a57e31550c0c69.gif

I'm new at gif. Sorry for quality and the useless part at the start.

You can see ember goes into a weird position once near the pillar, and just starts air-riding weirdly for a few seconds.

Who Warframe

What Jump

Where Orokin Derelict Defense

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. I tried with frost too.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Play ODD

2. Try to jump/climb on any of the huge pillars surounding cryopod

3. Weeeee :D